Rumour Dayne Beams steps away from footy for mental health reasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just know people he owes alot of money to plus calling out a s**t person hiding the truth behind the depression card. I didn't realize starting an ART THERAPY to help people was also an ikea retail furniture/clothing store. This is business and cash generation under the guise of "art" and "raising awareness".

Awesome, go ahead and report him for fraud. Or misleading business practices.

Do something about it. Dont sit here and whinge that hes selling things that YOU think are over valued and that hes LYING about what goes on in his head because you clearly know better than he does.

Well funny that, I wont be because A) I dont live in Melbourne, B) I dont actually want one and C) As long as he isnt sourcing anything criminally hes allowed to charge whatever he wants for it.

Who are you to dictate what he can do with a legal business?

You seem really angry that hes...selling things.
He has been stalking Beams purely because Beams is making an effort to improve himself after battling mental health issues , something which that poster does not have the courage to do So he attempts to belittle any effort Beams makes.

He keeps saying it is a scam, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything they dont want. He cannot explain why it is a scam , just avoids that question.

He has been stalking Beams purely because Beams is making an effort to improve himself after battling mental health issues , something which that poster does not have the courage to do So he attempts to belittle any effort Beams makes.

He keeps saying it is a scam, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything they dont want. He cannot explain why it is a scam , just avoids that question.

Hes the textbook example of tall poppy syndrome. Hiding behind the facade of trying to expose someone who is abusing more awareness over mental health for his own gain.

I get it. Kick someone while hes down so you can feel better about yourself. Its a horrible human trait but it is ours.

Hes the textbook example of tall poppy syndrome. Hiding behind the facade of trying to expose someone who is abusing more awareness over mental health for his own gain.

I get it. Kick someone while hes down so you can feel better about yourself. Its a horrible human trait but it is ours.
Form what he posts here he spends heaps of time chasing him on any social media outlet Beams is on, a really sad individual.

Hypocrisy from u sir.
Utter crap, i have asked why he keeps running with the scam theme for beams and he does not respond. Instead he stalks him on mutiple forums then comes back here to run him down.

Zero hypocrisy. Why dont you discuss the guy who is doing the attacking of beams. Thats hypocrisy.

I will ask you then, why cant Beams make and sell art????????

Last edited:
Are the ikea tables still available or has he removed them from his website?
Sure is bundled with a t-shirt for $149. Apparently Richmond and other clubs have stopped him selling tables with posters ofcotch, dusty, cripps, de goey and pendlebury glued on top of them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure is bundled with a t-shirt for $149. Apparently Richmond and other clubs have stopped him selling tables with posters ofcotch, dusty, cripps, de goey and pendlebury glued on top of them.
So once again you cowardly dont respond to a simple question , why is beams selling art a scam?
instead you copy my avatar and use that....again. hahaha. What a loser. Is that it, thats the best you got?? Is that all you got??

If you wonder why you dont get any respect in life it is because you tend to parasite And not contribute , a true spectator on life.

Why dont you get involved in the discussion and explain why Beams selling art is a scam and why you stalk him On multiple social media sites?? Do you think that is a sign of a healthy person??
Have you sort help yet?? You need it. It’s not too late.

See, beams may have made mistakes in his life but HE IS making an effort to do something, when will you??

Do you realise how silly you stalking Beams looks , do you realise how silly you look stalking posters who question you??

Last edited:
So once again you cowardly dont respond to a simple question , why is beams selling art a scam?
instead you copy my avatar and use that....again. hahaha. What a loser. Is that it, thats the best you got?? Is that all you got??

If you wonder why you dont get any respect in life it is because you tend to parasite And not contribute , a true spectator on life.

Why dont you get involved in the discussion and explain why Beams selling art is a scam and why you stalk him On mulittle social media sites?? Do you think that is a sign of a healthy person??
Have you sort help yet?? You need it. It’s not too late.

See, beams may have made mistakes in his life but HE IS making an effort to do something, when will you??

Do you realise how silly you stalking Beams looks , do you realise how silly you look stalking posters who question you??
Shut up dh

So you think it is wrong Beams makes and sells art too??

I mean clearly they make a great point hes A) A player who is meant to dance for their enjoyment doing B) Art work that he enjoys doing and sells to willing purchasers that C) has done things in the past that they feel he hasnt suffered enough for.

Does his first depression paid story at the lions breaking silence. https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...y/news-story/160998ec3274d049f57064f90100d2ef Now fast forward to December 2019 he starts doing one too two media press release fluff articles/tv pieces a month for six months during covid in articles below. He just saying the same thing talking about him self promoting his business. Yes finger painter we get it you have depression like many of us do. Looks like he going to keep contacting media every month printing the same story... https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...y/news-story/21defa114362ba871af2ca6a6d759997 https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/01/07/dayne-beams-going-pretty-well-following-mental-health-break/ car crash https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-set-to-let-dayne-beams-out-of-his-afl-contract-c-698943 breaks silence again https://www.sen.com.au/news/2020/03...ys-hes-right-path-after-mental-health-issues/ https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-04/dayne-beams-finding-peace-away-from-afl/12121616 https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...s/news-story/23e81fe2f00b0307e66b125f86394d0a so during this 6 month promoting tour in the video below he says the corona virus personally comes at a good time for him.

So i posted above saying he's just pumping out a couple of articles and tv gigs a month over the last 6 months saying the same fluff. Same old business promotion tour, my dad, im feeling better, never been happier, mental health Therapy , oh yeah and buy my rubbish @healthOfScribbles
It's all he's got
Are the ikea tables still available or has he removed them from his website?
Surprise surprise a week later look what we have here another media story saying the same s💩t coming up. Yes painter you told us 1000 times over 6 months you have depression mental health issues (even back in 2018 at the lions) just like many of us in the world do who are less fortunate and worse off but more importantly don't forget to say buy my ikea scribbles and clothing range 📱🎨💵💰🐴🍺. Screenshot_2020-06-12-22-23-41.png Screenshot_2020-06-12-22-24-32.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back