Rumour Dayne Beams steps away from footy for mental health reasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure is bundled with a t-shirt for $149. Apparently Richmond and other clubs have stopped him selling tables with posters ofcotch, dusty, cripps, de goey and pendlebury glued on top of them.

Clearly did it without AFL permission but did he get the ok from any of those players?

Clearly did it without AFL permission but did he get the ok from any of those players?

I would think hed ask the players but the clubs do own the images of the players so they do have the right to request he doesnt use their image.

Absolute scammer.
Well he needs to make as much coin as he can now, since AFL is done and the Pies won't be opening doors for him post footy.

Dubious art is dubious but if it makes him happy good and if bogans are dumb enough to buy it, good on him.
He sure knows how to go to the well Bleeding everyone dry using all those afl doors in his last season telling the same story 1000 times a month while promoting he's retail shop. Ed McChins covering his arse with nice media spin using tripeMMM radio partner luke darcey for a cheap retirement money package plan/deal💵 letting the painter do his farewell promotion tour deal. He post 99% about buying s**t and not Health of mind f-art therapy my arse, more like @wealthInWalletFart @lavishLifestyle @cash4TAB @substances Screenshot_2020-06-13-22-30-04.png

Last edited:
IBeng just playing devils advocate, won't believe anything unless it's on the news.
What shady business practices do you do iBeng?

Are you seriously telling me right now that I have to believe this accusation without and proof because you all think Beams is an arsehole and that's all the evidence you need?

Show me evidence that Beams didnt bother asking these individuals if he could make money off their images and show me them speaking out against it.

What's more likely is the clubs stepped in and said he couldn't because of complications with who owns the players images while they are contracted to the club.

Stop playing the assumption game to fit your narrative and dont deflect when someone requests evidence to back up your story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you seriously telling me right now that I have to believe this accusation without and proof because you all think Beams is an arsehole and that's all the evidence you need?

Show me evidence that Beams didnt bother asking these individuals if he could make money off their images and show me them speaking out against it.

What's more likely is the clubs stepped in and said he couldn't because of complications with who owns the players images while they are contracted to the club.

Stop playing the assumption game to fit your narrative and dont deflect when someone requests evidence to back up your story.

He is not welcome at the football club he plays for. What sort of bloke do you think he is?

He sells counterfeit merch and had to be stopped. There are tons of stories about him.

You are the one trying to argue something nobody believes.

He is not welcome at the football club he plays for. What sort of bloke do you think he is?

He sells counterfeit merch and had to be stopped. There are tons of stories about him.

So what you're saying is you dont have any facts to back up your hatred of him you just want to hate him for face value.

It's called benefit of the doubt but I guess it's easier to just vilify someone on baseless s**t.

So what you're saying is you dont have any facts to back up your hatred of him you just want to hate him for face value.

It's called benefit of the doubt but I guess it's easier to just vilify someone on baseless s**t.
What part of that was hatred? Put two and two together, he's not the victim here.

The club have said they support him, where are you getting your info???
Give us a name??

The club have said they support him, where are you getting your info???
Give us a name??

Nah these guys know all the inside news we ignorant folk take the proper sources lies apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back