Dean Cox or Mitch Clark?

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had to take into account age, I'd take Clark, because hopefully he'll be as good as Cox one day, but he still has a much higher number of years of being a 'very good' player, in the very least, than Cox does.

Were I choosing one for next year, I'd be all over the Cox like a gay man.

Cox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clark

Exactly. Cox has achieved so much in his career and will go down as one of the most damaging big men in the history of the game.

And Clarke? lmao...... at best I'd say up and coming Bears player. Still yet to rack up 50 games. :rolleyes:

This poll is just a troll and the OP know it. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Cox has achieved so much in his career and will go down as one of the most damaging big men in the history of the game.

And Clarke? lmao...... at best I'd say up and coming Bears player. Still yet to rack up 50 games. :rolleyes:

This poll is just a troll and the OP know it. :rolleyes:

Maybe a poll with Clark v Kruzar would be better? :rolleyes:

The one down side of school holidays is that the quality of posts drop.

Cox is still the number 1 ruckman in the AFL. Clark is a young kid that will take time to develop. He's had 1 good season, lets not go and overrate him just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold on, is this who you would choose to come into your team now at their respective stages of their careers, or who you would take as a youngster again? Because if the former, I would give it some thought, but if the latter, Cox by a loooooooooong way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back