Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

remember his family was involved in a vicious brawl in Bali a few years ago - (drugs?)

Domestic violence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Didn't apply for bail" means his lawyer said, "leave it out Deano, you're no chance".

It has to be serious. I can't imagine him being a drug dealer. Violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, kiddie pr0n. Not saying I could imagine him being a sex case either, but who knows....

This is purely my own visual comparison.. but there is something about his face that just reminds me of a heroin junkie face. Maybe it's the sunken in cheeks. I never actually suspected him of having anything to with drugs. The thought was he's an AFL player/coach, already has a lot of money.. surely this guy is straight. But everytime I used to look at him, his face just reminded me of a drug user.

Gotta agree, over the top intense.
I met him a few times when he was paying for West Perth. Pre-Eagles days. He worked at a sports shop in Balcatta on Waneroo Rd. He was ok, just quiet. Didn't say a lot. As coach at North he always looked like he was uncomfortable around board members CEOs etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back