Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Weak as piss. How hard would the cops go after someone if someone released photos of say, Shane Patton that he wouldn't want in the public. A 1-3k fine? You would be looking at 5 to 10 times that and probably a month in a cell.

fu** these idiots.

???? The guy who leaked the photo hasn't faced court yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked "which law did they break"

Umm,

Unauthorised access to, use of or disclosure of police information by members or former members of Victoria Police personnel—summary offence
(1) A member or former member of Victoria Police personnel must not, without reasonable excuse, access, use or disclose any police information if it is the duty of the member or former member not to access, make use of or disclose the information.

Penalty: 240 penalty units or imprisonment for 2 years or both.

Umm,

Unauthorised access to, use of or disclosure of police information by members or former members of Victoria Police personnel—summary offence
(1) A member or former member of Victoria Police personnel must not, without reasonable excuse, access, use or disclose any police information if it is the duty of the member or former member not to access, make use of or disclose the information.

Penalty: 240 penalty units or imprisonment for 2 years or both.

Okay, how do you know they all broke that law?

Six were given a 12 month good behaviour bond, must pay Laidley between 1 and 3K and do a 'respect' course.

39 other police faced internal disciplinary action.

Brutal discipline from VicPol.

That's outrageous, and I hope she pursues it through the courts. As someone who has been outed against my will, it's traumatic. For over 40 police officers to have been gossiping about it is disgusting and I'm sure she'd have a strong case under discrimination laws.

Which law did they break? And how should they have been punished?

The law has been provided to you. As to the second question, in my opinion a police officer who deliberately breaks the law should be terminated. They are the ones employed to uphold laws therefore they can't really go around breaking them no?*

*I am aware they break the law all the time and without consequence but you asked for my opinion

The law has been provided to you. As to the second question, in my opinion a police officer who deliberately breaks the law should be terminated. They are the ones employed to uphold laws therefore they can't really go around breaking them no?*

*I am aware they break the law all the time and without consequence but you asked for my opinion

How do you know all 40 police officers broke the law? What proof do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back