Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are no footy gods. Trading of future picks adds another dimension to a season and this thread is a direct result of that. There'll always be these threads, so look away if you must but please let us simples folks have our fun.
The only saving grace is that we finished lower than anticipated.... so in effect, we still have the same picks we thought we’d have, only in reverse. ;) And of COURSE there are footy gods!

Agree that there are definitely footy gods.

And I am mates with radiojake so when I found this thread I was rapt.

The boys are enjoying their run, trying to do something magical.

Tell that to our mods who locked the 'death riding adelaide' thread :mad:
I'd forgotten about that. A few your lot were starting to get a little superstitious .. :$

Is that a carry over from the curse of Norm Smith?

Anyway, lets face it, by the middle of the year you'd only made it to page 5. This epic masterpiece has cracked the "ton" and is soldiering on

I'd forgotten about that. A few your lot were starting to get a little superstitious .. :$

Is that a carry over from the curse of Norm Smith?

Anyway, lets face it, by the middle of the year you'd only made it to page 5. This epic masterpiece has cracked the "ton" and is soldiering on

It got 5 pages in a couple weeks then we lost like 3 in a row and our mods sooked it up harder than Tex when player #2457 announces he wants to leave the Crows.

It got 5 pages in a couple weeks then we lost like 3 in a row and our mods sooked it up harder than Tex when player #2457 announces he wants to leave the Crows.
Tex is living and learning. Tex has changed and presented a fair more moderate/media friendly response in regard to news of more players desire to leave.

Maybe over time your mods may grow a little and do the same

How the * did your mob manage to lose to St Kilda?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had quiet a favourable fixture. Melbourne has a decent one as well. I wonder how many teams have finished third in recent times beating only one top 8 side?
Would be good to get the squiggle to predict the remaining fixtures and predict how the ladder would look with a full 34 game home and away season.

Can’t wait to see the look on the face of player #2456 that left and watches you win a flag !

Looks like a fair deal for lever in the end
Except these other players who are doing all his hard work would expect their share of money as well and say "But Lever is on $850K, why do we need him".
Lets hope they've peak, win the flag without him and go back to the same team they used to be when he returns.

This is why you should never accept a future draft pick as their is every chance it blows out by 4 to 8 picks.

Pick 16/17 now.

This is why you should never accept a future draft pick as their is every chance it blows out by 4 to 8 picks.

Pick 16/17 now.

12 years with no finals. It was worth the risk.

Had we beaten the Demons twice this year, they wouldnt be playing finals footy. We have only ourselves to blame for shitty pick now.

Back