Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t stand the muppet but hard to rack up stats when the ball is down the other end for 80% of the match. Something like 70-30 inside 50s says it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The post that you replied to was from 3 weeks ago when Melbourne played St Kilda. The inside 50's were close to even that day.

Do you see me claiming that Adelaide are a ‘better team now’???

Context is a wonderful thing. Try and keep up.
:think:
You're argument that we're no good because we lost to Geelong (in rnd 1) by a point and then Geelong were beaten by a (sh*t) Essendon on the weekend so hence we are sh*t.
Yet Essendon beat you...

Edit: bring it over to our banter thread for a laugh

You're argument that we're no good because we lost to Geelong (in rnd 1) by a point and then Geelong were beaten by a (sh*t) Essendon on the weekend so hence we are sh*t.
Yet Essendon beat you...

33146699_1705657889470735_1009796306492719104_n.jpg

Proof every team is s**t

Yet Essendon beat you...

No, a Melbourne poster argued that Melbourne were a better team now after beating some s**t sides and I argued that Melbourne need to beat some good sides before he could say they’re better now. I never said Melbourne are ‘no good’.

Get your facts right.

No, a Melbourne poster argued that Melbourne were a better team now after beating some s**t sides and I argued that Melbourne need to beat some good sides before he could say they’re better now. I never said Melbourne are ‘no good’.

Get your facts right.
Regardless of who we beat, I'm assuming you don't watch us week in week out but yes we've played 4 sh*t sides on the trot. We ARE better and are playing better than earlier in the year. Having Tom McDonald back makes a big difference to structure.
Agree we can't be 'rated' until we knock off a good side or two but we're definitely travelling better that we were earlier in the year.

Regardless of who we beat, I'm assuming you don't watch us week in week out but yes we've played 4 sh*t sides on the trot. We ARE better and are playing better than earlier in the year. Having Tom McDonald back makes a big difference to structure.
Agree we can't be 'rated' until we knock off a good side or two but we're definitely travelling better that we were earlier in the year.

Wow. We are missing 9 starting 18, players. Thats a big difference, not losing one player.

Wow. We are missing 9 starting 18, players. Thats a big difference, not losing one player.
Like your mate said, 'Context' is important here.
Was not making a comparison between us and you - merely a point made about where we were at compared to early in the year.

Hang on... are we talking about the same Tom McDonald that hasn’t re-signed yet because he isn’t getting a good enough deal because all the moneys been spend on a 3rd tall intercept defender that’s hopeless one on one... that Tom McDonald?

Geez...if he’s that important to your “structure” you better hope he doesn’t leave because they aren’t offering him as much as Jakey “800k” Lever!..

Look, Melbourne

I've never really had an issue with you guys - Though Neitz always gave us trouble - but basically you have to be s**t for one more season (this season) and then you can go try and play with the big boys in the finals, ok?

Sorry Jakey, in THE ERA OF EQUALISATION™ there's always a bolter team that takes the flag. We've got to all just get used to it.

Thanks for the Leaver, you did get Doedee though.

EDIT: Love y'all. Who's coming to Alice???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can you get me on your junket?

Haha! It's a cornerstone of my work! :D

I have actually been a late out with things I need to do here in Melbourne.... :'( Missing my Arrernte mates already... BOOOoooooooo

Watch together Jakey? The Northern? Club rooms? Retreat?

I've got to check out your other 152 posts.
I wouldnt bother it’s just melts and rants about how s**t the Dees are. Oh and occasionally getting banned for giving it to oppo supporters when we tear em to shreds....

Which will definitely happen Sunday when I get back on here post victory.

I wouldnt bother it’s just melts and rants about how s**t the Dees are. Oh and occasionally getting banned for giving it to oppo supporters when we tear em to shreds....

Which will definitely happen Sunday when I get back on here post victory.
Ah. Just your troll account then...

Worse still even if you do win on Sunday you have to live in Adelaide. That is punishment enough. What a hole.

The worst part is your attempt at banter
One, no one has to live in Adelaide, it's a choice - Plenty are fine with that choice

Two, we don't all live in Adelaide

Three, we haven't supported MelbourneFC, and thus, have never supported a useless, tanking, pissweak excuse of a club who has to look to St Kilda to feel superior

Four, with more top ten draft picks in your side this weekend then Adelaide have had over their existence, by all rights you should smash us - But that wont happen

If you can't formulate an argument, you're probably best off not throwing ad hominems. It makes you look stupid.
Welcome back!

Two year hiatus, returning to smack down some Melbourne chump who forgot that we beat them in Alice Springs last year which cost them finals awwwwwwww

Back