Analysis Death-Riding Melbourne 2018 (now with poll)

Where will Melbourne finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your mods threatened to ban us :(

Nobody does self-deprecation better than Melbourne fans, you lads have a way to go. We'd be all over this thread if it was a free for all rather than 'not a banter thread'.

Lol don’t sook about it. Banter is fine, being a campaigner is not, if you can’t tell the difference...

MOD NOTE:

trolling gets infractions. it's not a banter thread. go to the Bay for that.

people tagging in Melbourne flogs will also get infractions. it's not a banter thread. go to the Bay for that.
:think:

I should have stopped reading when you went into the dumbest of all arguments: but but but goals...

That’s been burnt as a legitimate argument a thousand times, he kicks goals the coaches don’t rate

But I’ll make it real easy for you:

The remaining contract, 3.5 years at 525/550 whatever, at his age would you give him that contract now or better?

Of course not. Therefore the contract liability is above market and of negative value

Gurning goals goals goals isn’t an argument

No one in their right minds offers him his remaining terms today if they had a choice. Are you in your right mind? :)

Should've gone for Ben Brown though, cos not just goals right??

upload_2018-6-28_13-10-0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably didn’t help that one of your posters came on here and had a total meltdown making successive abusive posts. Get your facts right you little sook.
"This is not a banter thread". I genuinely don't see what other facts there are. I don't speak for all Melbourne supporters, I have no idea what they said. Laughable to call me a "sook" after all the hand-wringing about Lever in here (is that too much banter?)

Back