Oppo Camp Discussion on other club's trade/draft decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne get absolutely reemed if that is the case.

Lumumba is a poor player. He gets the ball, runs twenty meters, kicks it as far as he possibly can - directly to an opposition player.

He nearly cost them the 2010 GF when he was awful above his head and Milne well and truly toweled him up.

He plays for any other team other than Collingwood and he gets nowhere near the praise he gets in the media.

Along with that, you would be very very hard pressed to find a bigger flog in the AFL.

However - we must remember, someone his brothers mates cousin knows saw a shooting in Brazil once.

Few rumours going: 'Melbourne is firming as a new home for Collingwood's Heritier Lumumba in what could be a straight swap for Mitch Clark'
ROFL @ Melbourne if they do that deal! Actually, they WOULD be dumb enough to do that!

Melbourne get absolutely reemed if that is the case.

Lumumba is a poor player. He gets the ball, runs twenty meters, kicks it as far as he possibly can - directly to an opposition player.

He nearly cost them the 2010 GF when he was awful above his head and Milne well and truly toweled him up.

He plays for any other team other than Collingwood and he gets nowhere near the praise he gets in the media.

Along with that, you would be very very hard pressed to find a bigger flog in the AFL.

However - we must remember, someone his brothers mates cousin knows saw a shooting in Brazil once.
Agree 100% with this.... Nobody kicks skyscraping moonballs to no one quite like Harry O. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beams to the Lions is brought up every off season, but I never thought it'd actually happen.
Neither did I, but when you see photos like this you can understand why:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411550591.600692.jpg

Neither did I, but when you see photos like this you can understand why:

View attachment 82197
Yes some people forget these blokes are human as well.
They have parents, brothers & sisters, and children just like we all do. And sometimes family is a s**t load more important than where you play footy.
Yet most supporters tend to go ape dropping if one of these players simply wants to 'change his workplace'.

( P.S. When i said they are human i wasnt including James Hird:p )

Cats delist Nick Bourke, George Burbury, Jordan Schroder, Jackson Sherringham and Jesse Stringer

Cats delist Nick Bourke, George Burbury, Jordan Schroder, Jackson Sherringham and Jesse Stringer

i thought they would've delisted some older players. not hang on to them. maybe more to come?

Good choice for Ryder, hate Port but they're building something impressive.

I have nothing but respect for Port now, used to hate them but the way they have turned that club around in such short space of time is unbelievable. They also play brand of footy that is exciting. Not long ago many of us probably thought they wouldnt survive in competition much longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back