Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 11 vs. Mount Buller Demons
sqVKOEb.png

Hello Flagons!! Just thought I'd get in before the match thread. Don't visit much, thought it was time. Enjoy the Monte Carlos, your coffee is s**t.
The good coffee has alcohol in it, and is reserved for Dragons only. Meanwhile, suck it up and drink your International Roast.

Special Announcement

It's that time of the week where we nominate yet another poster into immortality. The leadership group unanimously voted this bloke as the Sam_Malone nominee for his titillating efforts against the Demon flogs.

Congrats to Scorpus!!!

Dragons FFC S23 Hate Award (5).png

As usual the questionable blokes at the Sex Party have forked out for a money-can't-buy experience...

You, and Scorpus Alias are the recipients of an all expenses paid "United Airlines experience"

giphy.gif

Special Announcement

It's that time of the week where we nominate yet another poster into immortality. The leadership group unanimously voted this bloke as the Sam_Malone nominee for his titillating efforts against the Demon flogs.

Congrats to Scorpus!!!

View attachment 359004

As usual the questionable blokes at the Sex Party have forked out for a money-can't-buy experience...

You, and Scorpus Alias are the recipients of an all expenses paid "United Airlines experience"

giphy.gif

The first award I've ever won :$

Hello Flagons!! Just thought I'd get in before the match thread. Don't visit much, thought it was time. Enjoy the Monte Carlos, your coffee is s**t.

That wasn't coffee...

Special Announcement

Congrats to Scorpus!!!

View attachment 359004

giphy.gif

Yeah, Cammo! Yeah Scorpus!
db4c69addbe3e26384674aa1ec10f1a4e2218e4342eb36054b19babf673ae60e.png

Can't afford that stuff. We have to all chip in for A Swallow's 60 separate child support payments. Virile bastard.

I claim responsibility for 11 of those. The other 49 were unlucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I claim responsibility for 11 of those. The other 49 were unlucky.
I warned you not to buy contraception at the Op Shop, didn't I?

By the way, the X's at FF are all Hatchy1992. ;)
Well thats it, I'm not venturing out of that zone anymore.;) I'm contributing to the sides victory by just chilling in the goalsquare most of the time.

I warned you not to buy contraception at the Op Shop, didn't I?

You did, but you can't beat free. Plus it's always a treat seeing the faces of the nice old ladies when you ask where the condom section is.

You did, but you can't beat free. Plus it's always a treat seeing the faces of the nice old ladies when you ask where the condom section is.
I'm more concerned that they line up to help you try it on, then tell you it looks "trendy"

I'm more concerned that they line up to help you try it on, then tell you it looks "trendy"

I don't know if "vintage" is the thing to go for in the condom department

It's 1am on gameday, so I trust your preparation is well and truly underway (about time for shots at the bar Hatchy1992??)

Whilst you lot are all off "hydrating", I've been busily scouting bigfootys finest talent (whilst three sheets, myself) and as such wish to announce the official signing of Dujon11

Make him feel welcome.

It's 1am on gameday, so I trust your preparation is well and truly underway (about time for shots at the bar Hatchy1992??)

Whilst you lot are all off "hydrating", I've been busily scouting bigfootys finest talent (whilst three sheets, myself) and as such wish to announce the official signing of Dujon11

Make him feel welcome.
Welcome to the Dragons FFC, Dujon11!

Check out our current match thread with the East Side Hawks. The game will probably be posted around 5-7 PM so plenty of time if you want to get involved. :)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...t-side-hawks-at-dragon-island.1163161/page-20

Make him feel welcome.
Winning shots will be ready upon our arrival at the bar post match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back