Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

On a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone involved in the SFA for a fantastic S23, my first as skipper, but especially you blokes. Each week has brought some genuine laughs and distractions from real life, and some general enjoyment I never initially thought I'd get from the league.

A huge congratulations to all the award winners tonight. In your own ways, you've all made my SFA-life easier and more enjoyable, and you thoroughly deserve your success.

To those who depart the Dragons, Dennis ClarkeM and roo2macca, I think I speak for all of us when I say we all valued having you around and wish you limited success in your new clubs. :p

S24 is almost upon us. With a focus on developing new talent rather than recruiting old farts, we are genuinely entering an exciting phase.

Cammo out.

Lets get pissed.

Congrats Hate
crwdc.gif
wot he said :p

Well done a great night, cammo6556 as well as Hatchy1992 who came in and put in some work. Always a good time is the Dragons FFC Best and Fairest piss up.

Congratulations to all the award winners.

I guess this where I tell you all that I'll be leaving the Dragons FFC.

Kidding.

Cheers to all for the congratulations. This win is my second Best and Fairest for the club since I joined in Season 19. A bit bummed as we didn't get the ultimate glory, but I'm looking forward to another great season with you lot on and off the field.

Go Dragons!

Well done a great night, cammo6556 as well as Hatchy1992 who came in and put in some work. Always a good time is the Dragons FFC Best and Fairest piss up.

Kidding.

Cheers to all for the congratulations. This win is my second Best and Fairest for the club since I joined in Season 19. A bit bummed as we didn't get the ultimate glory, but I'm looking forward to another great season with you lot on and off the field.

Go Dragons!
You're a bastard. You had it more or less the whole way so I had to do away with the running leader board in order to build tension

Well done mate

Last edited:

Kidding.

Go Dragons!
Please don't give me another mini heart attack like that again?:p

Do I get a badge for being the shittiest s**t-talker to ever s**t-talk?
I can only imagine what said badge would look like...

Which brings me to my next thought....

There really should be a b and f "Brown carpet"... There's a red carpet beforehand... Why not a brown, excrement laden carpet afterwards?

Oh... Hatchy1992 another bucket of drambouie please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez... Uncle Knifeys sloppy Joe is wreaking havoc with my internals

I can only imagine what said badge would look like...

Which brings me to my next thought....

There really should be a b and f "Brown carpet"... There's a red carpet beforehand... Why not a brown, excrement laden carpet afterwards?

Oh... Hatchy1992 another bucket of drambouie please
This bar tabs slowly killing my liver!

Dragon Island hospital has a few livers on ice and they're awaiting our arrival...
I think the hospital may have a few admittants tomorrow!

Congratulations to all of the award winners tonight, to Hate for winning the best and fairest award, WFL on being runner up and to cammo6556 on finishing third. Also well done to Blaze Storm for taking out the inaugural Sam Malone award for your posting efforts throughout the year. Another congratulations to Cammo on running a great count, it's certainly not easy to do so I think we can appreciate the effort you've done in being captain this season but also your work in doing the best and fairest presentation. Well done also to Hatchy1992 on becoming co-captain, I'm sure you'll follow in the footsteps of those before you and carry on the great work that has been done in the role for many seasons now.

A big congratulations to my long time teammate Pie 4 Life on being inducted to the Dragons FFC Hall of Fame. Pie has played a big part in this club, from getting it up and running as Dragons FC in Season 05, followed by the "merger" for Season 08 and helping play a role in building the club up again before returning in the last couple of seasons to once again take on a big role for the Dragons in defence. It is certainly an award that has been a long time coming, Pie is a very worthy inductee and to share it with him is fantastic.

As for me, I'm very proud to have been inducted into the Dragons FFC Hall of Fame. I've only ever played for the Dragons (Dragons FC with Pie and Dragons FFC as it is now) and have great pride in that. I've been at the club a long time, helped build the club with Pie in the early seasons, was captain for quite a few seasons, played in a premiership and now I'm just enjoying being a player. The club has had a sustained period of success of late and has been heading in the right direction for a long time and may that continue for many seasons to come.

I'm looking forward to playing another season with the mighty Dragons and hopefully the ultimate success is just around the corner.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

That's what happens when you only learn half a magic trick...

For my next trick I will make WFL's penis disappear and then reappear
I'll still love you in the morning even though you made me do the walk of shame to the train station.

Hey guys

I would have posted this sooner but I've been busy cleaning up the mess you lads made of uncle Knifeys family feedbag and Crocodile drunkees.

First off, Congratulations to all the winners, especially Hate for toping the best and fairest and inaugural hall of fame members Ljp86 and Pie 4 Life for their well deserved recognition. Also well done to cammo6556 for his efforts on the night and throughout the season, you have been a brilliant leader.

Id like to give a special mention to my main man and once again captain Hatchy1992. I can vouch for this lads leadership abilities, he was massive in my first season in the Sweet FA and will be a fine co-captain. I am also forever indebted to you for brining me across to the Dragons

As for me, thanks to you lot I went from potentially giving up on the league to having my most enjoyable season yet. I am very happy here and looking forward to making a bigger contribution next season.

Bring on season 24! Go Dragons!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back