EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he has committed to a genuine Premiership contender so I’m not sure he is afraid of challenging himself. Nothing wrong with having a look around and making an educated decision, especially coming from a club where’s it’s unlikely he has been paid in the last 12 months. If plenty of clubs are interested then good luck to him!
Yep sound like EK have missed out on him so let’s now bag him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Bash players speaking to your would need to consider points they carry as this could be a reason a club would drop a player rather than form. Maybe this is more the conversation rather than guaranteed spot. Cmon buddy be fair. Players should be asking questions! Points, what players have you recruited and do they play similar to me? are you in the window or developing from below. Just some examples.

I told you a demand of his not just from EK but every club he spoke to as I have heard the same from others at said clubs, someone else also confirmed it but believe what you want mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Yep sound like EK have missed out on him so let’s now bag him. 🤦🏼‍♂️

No loss to us mate, we didn’t go after him….he approached us as he did with every club and we told him we can’t guarantee what you want and that is a game every week he has to earn his spot. He didn’t like that and obviously went elsewhere.

Say what you want about EK as all you lot like to do is jump on any opportunity to throw shade, however another person from another club said the same thing…… so talk all the s**t u bananas want.

Westy bottom 2 this year literally lost every player. Guess that’s what happens when you don’t pay them lol.
The fight for relegation will be huge. Westy is right in the mix if they do lose a lot.

The fight for relegation will be huge. Westy is right in the mix if they do lose a lot.

They have literally lost their 4 best players is Marwin, Saad, Nabbout and Ranno and a long list of others.

Must be impossible to recruit also when players know that previous ones were not getting paid.

Last edited:
They have literal key lost their 4 best players is Marwin, Saad, Nabbout and Ranno and a long list of others.

Must be impossible to recruit also when players know that previous ones were not getting paid.

Any news on Kenneth and Evans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it. EK’s big brother coming to get them…lol showed them the ropes now coming to bully them even if you have to wait a year. DP might just become my new Premier Club in 2024.

Sorry you may have miss read me.....

Surely the last 10 yrs of history has Deer Park as the big brother ..... We are just coming from a different path ....

My top 5

Deer Park
Good luck for the rest!!

No loss to us mate, we didn’t go after him….he approached us as he did with every club and we told him we can’t guarantee what you want and that is a game every week he has to earn his spot. He didn’t like that and obviously went elsewhere.

Say what you want about EK as all you lot like to do is jump on any opportunity to throw shade, however another person from another club said the same thing…… so talk all the s**t u bananas want.

I see you like to do the ...... After sentences .....

I have big footy copyright on the way I type my posts so please refrain from posting like me .....

Cheers

I for one are happy deer park and St. Albans have come over when dp make it to premier will only make it a stronger division. If St. Albans can go up the next year even better as imo other than west coburg no other clubs want to go up.

I would add that, they'd be happy to win a flag.

Westy bottom 2 this year literally lost every player. Guess that’s what happens when you don’t pay them lol.

if west go down a div this year they will be there for a few years they will have to hope and pray that some of the good juniors stick around long enough to get them back up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back