EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Any updates on how the Tulla room renovations are going? Will they be playing away for the first half of the year hoping that in the second half the rooms are ready?
Or will they have to play their home games at Jacana again?

Any updates on how the Tulla room renovations are going? Will they be playing away for the first half of the year hoping that in the second half the rooms are ready?
Or will they have to play their home games at Jacana again?

Overheard the president talking to CEO that it’s not looking promising that they will be in this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah ok. Not sure what either gets out of that sort of praccie...Hadfield were getting beaten by 100 in div 2 last year and barely had a reserves team.

As someone who watches and supports Hadfield I felt the same when it was announced.
in saying that Haddy also had some top players out too. ( worth mentioning)
But not sure what both teams would get out the game other than fitness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who watches and supports Hadfield I felt the same when it was announced.
in saying that Haddy also had some top players out too. ( worth mentioning)
But not sure what both teams would get out the game other than fitness

Good on them for having a crack. Better than EK who piled into a WRFL B grade team (which is essentially EDFL C grade).

Good on them for having a crack. Better than EK who piled into a WRFL B grade team (which is essentially EDFL C grade).
There have been some very odd praccy matches organised this year. I've noticed Diggers Rest have gone for some weaker teams as well. Not sure what teams get out of it apart from some fitness.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There have been some very odd praccy matches organised this year. I've noticed Diggers Rest have gone for some weaker teams as well. Not sure what teams get out of it apart from some fitness.

Sometimes you just need to lock these games away as early as possible if you don’t have ground availability. Hence those that have a ground have an advantage and those that don’t tend to agree to something rather than nothing!

Sometimes you just need to lock these games away as early as possible if you don’t have ground availability. Hence those that have a ground have an advantage and those that don’t tend to agree to something rather than nothing!

Didn't look at it that way. Good point! Seeing lots of posts on the praccy match page on fb where teams can't get games up and going

I know the coward from WC was suspended, but did the club receive any punishment for players actions who their crowd that got involved?

Probably not enough. Shouldn't be allowed to play again. Absolute grub.

No one will think his actions were correct , he has been penalised and the matter is over. No one was hurt .
It was a GF and he tried to change the trend of the game . It didnt work so what .
I would suggest your allegiances have come from the WRFL.
You may want to keep the word " GRUB " in your bag , Im sure it will be needed at some stage soon for the riff raff thats come over from the WRFL last year . Or maybe your memory has deleted the St Albans game last year with club officials king hitting players from behind .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back