EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearances can now be viewed.

Looking at all the transfers I think Pascoe Vale definitely been very active and I feel could convert to playing in a GF this year and be main challenger to Keilor.

In saying that I’m not totally across all the players in this competition but there does seem enough quality on their list to see an upwards spike.

Any thoughts?

Looking at all the transfers I think Pascoe Vale definitely been very active and I feel could convert to playing in a GF this year and be main challenger to Keilor.

In saying that I’m not totally across all the players in this competition but there does seem enough quality on their list to see an upwards spike.

Any thoughts?

Long overdue an A Grade flag IMO.

Any thoughts?
And a very experienced coach, he could be the one that takes them further. Big year for Pacco, they need to play off

It’s kind of junior related but not. The league has informed clubs not to have any junior sponsors that are related to Alcohol or gaming. But this also relates to under 18s. I agree it’s fine for juniors but not sure it should be for 18s. What if an under 18 play seniors he will maybe need a new jumper as the sponsor could be different if the senior club is sponsored by a hotel maybe.
Thoughts of the big footy panel of experts??

It’s kind of junior related but not. The league has informed clubs not to have any junior sponsors that are related to Alcohol or gaming. But this also relates to under 18s. I agree it’s fine for juniors but not sure it should be for 18s. What if an under 18 play seniors he will maybe need a new jumper as the sponsor could be different if the senior club is sponsored by a hotel maybe.
I reckon an under 18 coming up to seniors would need a new jumper anyway, given numbering system doubt an under 18 would have a number that didnt clash with seniors
Bigger picture completely understand the theory of alcohol and gaming with juniors

Maybe 18s should be aligned with the junior club or junior section of the club

I reckon an under 18 coming up to seniors would need a new jumper anyway, given numbering system doubt an under 18 would have a number that didnt clash with seniors
Bigger picture completely understand the theory of alcohol and gaming with juniors

, clubs have spare jumpers and will need them for this reason anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Looks like there may be a special general meeting regarding PEGS entry..
edfl have announced Dallas and merifield as new entrants but crickets on PEGS.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back