EDFL Premier Div 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hansen isn’t going anywhere from what I have herd , spoke to a few people at Paco and he said he wants to stay , can backup BEN Allan as well ,I’m a life long supporter of coburg I watched him play the last 4 years he’s a gun played about (70) senior games as well , spewing we are loosing him

110% gone...

His house in pacco got listed on the market last week!

If he was going anywhere other than Nar Nar next year it would be to North Heidelberg with some of his other mates. Very close last year from all reports.

110% gone...

His house in pacco got listed on the market last week!

If he was going anywhere other than Nar Nar next year it would be to North Heidelberg with some of his other mates. Very close last year from all reports.
He may be buying a bigger house with all the money he was paid

Stars sign Hardingham as senior coach for 2019

EDSFC are excited to announce that Kyle Hardingham has been appointed coach of our seniors for the coming footy season.

“I’m thrilled to be joining a great local footy club and can’t wait to get to know the players” said Hardingham tonight at Nipper Jordan Oval.

Welcome aboard Kyle!

Post from Facebook

Toy Allen Davis
Jarrad foster zumbo
okernery Blackwell Ross
Condon Watson fort
Pound galea foster
Deluca barbuto martinello
O’Brien Schroder Sheehan keogh
Not bad even if I say so myself.
18/18 on field positions
2/4 for bench
I’ll take 20/22 for TOTY selections.

Attachments

• 80144456-7A72-476E-9F89-A80BEFE824C4.jpeg
    80144456-7A72-476E-9F89-A80BEFE824C4.jpeg
    845.5 KB · Views: 66

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody else think that having the EDFL awards night weeks after the season has completed takes the shine off it? Basically all other leagues have them somewhere amongst the finals series which i think is a much better time to have it, most people are looking to cricket season by now. Think it adds a little something to see comp winners running around in the finals. Just a thought.

Have Heard Strathmore president isn’t continuing and AGM is mid October. Will they have to wait until then to appoint a coach? That’s leaving it late unless something has been agreed upon behind the scenes and have to wait until after AGM to announce there coach.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure where you guys get your info from but Lachlan Hansen isn’t a hope in hell playing for north Heidelberg,
They were all max out for points this season with jarred waite on his way down their

Have Heard Strathmore president isn’t continuing and AGM is mid October. Will they have to wait until then to appoint a coach? That’s leaving it late unless something has been agreed upon behind the scenes and have to wait until after AGM to announce there coach.

Seems like the responsible thing to do , IMO

Does anybody else think that having the EDFL awards night weeks after the season has completed takes the shine off it? Basically all other leagues have them somewhere amongst the finals series which i think is a much better time to have it, most people are looking to cricket season by now. Think it adds a little something to see comp winners running around in the finals. Just a thought.

I agree Bissa.

Can someone also explain why this league continues to have a biased towards Keilor. I know they say the clubs vote or whatever but how was Davis from Abers overlooked as captain. I would have even selected Blackwell before the Keilor captain. What a joke.

Potter coached the premiership side and should be announced as coach especially after this years victory but even Mick acknowledged that. Great speech by Mick. What a legend coach..Seroiusly his the best coach I’ve seen/heard at local level.

I agree Bissa.

Can someone also explain why this league continues to have a biased towards Keilor. I know they say the clubs vote or whatever but how was Davis from Abers overlooked as captain. I would have even selected Blackwell before the Keilor captain. What a joke.

Potter coached the premiership side and should be announced as coach especially after this years victory but even Mick acknowledged that. Great speech by Mick. What a legend coach..Seroiusly his the best coach I’ve seen/heard at local level.
K.Barbuto is a star of the comp and a great leader. He captained his side to top of the ladder and a grand final spot, finished 3rd in the league medal, polled votes in 11 of the 17 games he played in H&A and was named in keilors best in all 3 finals. Fair enough if you think Davis should have got the nod, both would have been worthy choices but bit over the top to carry on saying its a joke and EDFL bias towards Keilor

I agree Bissa.

The Coach of the year is voted on by the other coaches. Div 1 coach of year was Connell from Tullamarine and Div 2 was Carroll from Moonee Valley. So none of the premiership coaches accross all 3 divisions got it, so nothing to do with "Keilor bias"

K.Barbuto is a star of the comp and a great leader. He captained his side to top of the ladder and a grand final spot, finished 3rd in the league medal, polled votes in 11 of the 17 games he played in H&A and was named in keilors best in all 3 finals. Fair enough if you think Davis should have got the nod, both would have been worthy choices but bit over the top to carry on saying its a joke and EDFL bias towards Keilor
Davis is one of the best captains to ever play in the EDFL. Never seen a game where he is beaten by his opposition. His on field leadership is 2nd to none the way he Marshall’s that backline is unbelievable. What’s more important is that had he played in 2016 Abers would probably have 4 flags in a row.
Not saying barbuto isn’t a great leader I just feel that Davis doesn’t get the rewards that he deserves because his a no nonsense back man and not a gun midfielder.
Coach of the year could nearly have been dean Wallis. After round 8 they were so far off premier football standards it was relegation for them. But the way he turned it around in the last 10 games was tremendous. Beating Greenvale in last game, nearly beating Keilor who at the time were playing breathtaking football shows what a great coach Wallis was.

Not sure where you guys get your info from but Lachlan Hansen isn’t a hope in hell playing for north Heidelberg,
They were all max out for points this season with jarred waite on his way down their
Waite has been linked to St Kevins Old Boys in the amatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back