EDFL Premier Division 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Really OBH?? Must think ahead in today's footy pal..I'm always 2 steps ahead champ, which you would know if you are following my posts..(Ref to Jan 15th)

I'm a gun for hire mate. You forgot my other clubs in Marby, Glenroy, Keilor Park, Nth Heidelberg, Noble Park and now Ascot Vale..Oh and don't forget my fans at Craigieburn, Abers, Roxy etc Lol

Cheers and catch up soon!!

As long as you don't hop on the Doutta train mate

Im suprised old mate Turbo hasnt jumped on the Jacana bandwagon after there pre season shopping spree.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's gold OBH.. I know your trying to bait me back into that one..Unfortunately when you try and put to much into those plastic shopping bags they can split at the bottom. Best to put your best items in last so they don't break, or buy a stronger reusable carry bag. Haha

As long as you don't hop on the Doutta train mate

Hey Sempai, I did hop on the Douttas BF train when you guys were in div1. Not sure why I got myself into that one between Douttas & Craigieburn but enjoyed the sparring.
Oh and I did support Clarkey during that unsavoury incident. Have no issues with Douttas besides the screaming supporters under the clubrooms with those horrible voices when they are losing. It sounds like 2 cats fighting, only louder. I'm not sure if it's the echo from the big ground or that the supporters all sit close together!! Lol

Someone from abers has told me Harry Wade has been offered a lucrative overseas indoor soccer contract after his strong first season with Brooklyn Bitch FC. Not sure how legitimate this is, but it will be a big loss to the gorillas

That is correct - the goal at the 4:55 min mark of the attached has gone viral https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrGmenZdEDGy?t=7

Mark Cuban has reached out and I am catching up with him in April - he his keen to negotiate a deal that would see Harry on loan to US Futsal as an ambassador this year with years 2 and 3 still to be fleshed out.

In return Abers players and coaching staff will be asked to visit the Mav's training base in the off season.

The deal would also involve Dallas Mav's players and coaching staff visiting the jungle each year for promotional means as well as a marquee event that will see Footballers Vs. Futsallers Vs. Basketballers live at MSAC.

The game, still in its early stages, is called "BootBall" and is a combination of AFL, Futsal and Basketball - Cuban and I are confident this new sport will blow up in the next two years and after we establish the sport in Australia and the US we will take it to the world.

Hey Sempai, I did hop on the Douttas BF train when you guys were in div1. Not sure why I got myself into that one between Douttas & Craigieburn but enjoyed the sparring.
Oh and I did support Clarkey during that unsavoury incident. Have no issues with Douttas besides the screaming supporters under the clubrooms with those horrible voices when they are losing. It sounds like 2 cats fighting, only louder. I'm not sure if it's the echo from the big ground or that the supporters all sit close together!! Lol

Like what was said earlier you either love or hate them and sorry but we do have some feral supporters

Word going around Craigieburn that they have picked up young gun Micheal hill , after having a few years off he is back focusing on footy and i have been told that he should dominate .
Apparently looking real fit and strong . Interesting to see how he goes , could be be their saviour ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapman a level above and Dempsey not too shabby either, together with brewer, Caruso brothers, how lucky are the young kids playing with such talent and experience. Was great game to watch.
Chapman should be a great coach to raise some young talent out in greenvale

Chapman a level above and Dempsey not too shabby either, together with brewer, Caruso brothers, how lucky are the young kids playing with such talent and experience. Was great game to watch.

I watched the last half of that match from a tight first half. Greenvale ran out the game well and the young boys stood up and looked impressive! Greenvale will have a very strong local group of boys over the next 2-3 years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back