Game Day Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows, MCG, Sept 12, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am so excited!
I love Will being back in the team and hope he's able to get around the ground enough to satisfy Bevo. He gives us so much presence in the middle. I reckon all the players walk a bit taller with a beast like him in the ruck.
C'mon Will!! Smash em tonight

Wouldn't mind the W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a mess with anxiety and excitement. Haven't felt like this in a long time! Stringer to go beast mode and kick a goal then throw up from overexertion every 5 mins.

Ahhhhh!

Good luck tonight people. May the best team win. I think whoever wins tonight will be adopted by a lot of neutrals as "their team" for the remaining finals. I'd certainly be on the Dogs wagon against Hawthorn but hopefully that's not the case ;)

Best of luck and no injuries. Enjoy.

So nervous but excited. We've made it to the the finals and i bet bev is drilling into the players that anything can happen and theres no reason we cant win the flag.

Hawks and winner of Freo/Sydney is a veryyyy good result if we can get up tonight. Pleaseeee

In way I love that we are playing the crows but all the articles referring to 97 have brought it all back.
Just need to get over the line so that people can stop referring to that horrible day!
Dogs by 3 after Taylor Walker kicks a goal that is inexplicably overturned by the goal review that costs them the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not feeling nervous or anything yet, but I will say this. I'm glad Stringer is on our side. Can't wait to watch the first of his many finals matches tonight, fittingly in his 50th.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Should be a great game, and barring some flog act from adelaide, it's two teams that respect and actually like each other for the most part. There's no animosity here, it's just may the best team win. It's awesome to see.

Having said that I hope they get absolutely destroyed

Can we just win by the next four games by 15 and stop talking about 54?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back