Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick google says low doses might be used to treat depression or chronic pain.

Imagine ******* up the dose though
Ketamine is a pretty common 'party' drug used by 18-24 year olds in Australia. Although the effects aren't typically what you'd want at a party.

Ketamine is a pretty common 'party' drug used by 18-24 year olds in Australia. Although the effects aren't typically what you'd want at a party.
I am aware of that, its been pretty commonly used for decades
1687912773893.png

the last time I saw it used was as a sedative on someone with a concussion that needed an MRI but couldn't be calmed down to keep still for it

prior to that it was the person sitting in the club in the corner in the bean bag having a not great time

I am aware of that, its been pretty commonly used for decades
View attachment 1723929

the last time I saw it used was as a sedative on someone with a concussion that needed an MRI but couldn't be calmed down to keep still for it

prior to that it was the person sitting in the club in the corner in the bean bag having a not great time
They used it to sedate that Thai footy team when they were getting them out of the cave.

They used it to sedate that Thai footy team when they were getting them out of the cave.
yeah people still think its just a horse tranq/party drug my point was that its got more uses

personally I think the fact MDMA snapped a dude out of being a nazi chud is something that needs more air time

oh they're so not fighting

this is just so Elon and his fans can pretend like he would have won

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The only person I know who has done ketamine also once pissed on a slice of bread and then ate it, so there you go.
was his name Brad Goodman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gotta love it, guess the my mum said I can't fight you Mark wasn't something the stands could handle

Something to bring up next time Elon stans say that trans kids are just doing it for attention.

Well the weed and ketamine would certainly explain some of his late night tweets.

Thank you to the anonymous stranger who PMd me this summary of SRP.

View attachment 1725069
I'll give you a point for going to the effort of creating a meme.

But you lose 3 points for the terrible formatting in the last panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back