Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Estimated 400k people rally for human rights in Brasil as the communist dictatorship takes over. Bigger rally movement planned for late april

Thankyou Elon Musk for supplying the only place for free speech in Brasil

In 100 years Musk will be viewed similarly to Martin Luther King today. Either that or your great grand kids will be AI controlled slave bots toiling for a tiny intellectual elite. Basically North Korea but extended to an entire world level

Cheif I admire you for running a fare and successful website that doesn't ban people for alternative views

If I could just ask you one question ... why support a "communist" that flies around in private jets vs a libertarian ( not capitalist ) who flies economy?

Castro was the dictator of Cuba from late 1950s to 2016. Why support that ?

If I could just ask you one question ... why support a "communist" that flies around in private jets vs a libertarian ( not capitalist ) who flies economy?
I'm still waiting for a link to those laws.

Cheif I admire you for running a fare and successful website that doesn't ban people for alternative views

Yeah, definitely satire. Good commitment to the bit, BigPond101 . Slipped up a bit on the flying economy but otherwise solid. 6/10

Estimated 400k people rally for human rights in Brasil as the communist dictatorship takes over. Bigger rally movement planned for late april

In 100 years Musk will be viewed similarly to Martin Luther King today. Either that or your great grand kids will be AI controlled slave bots toiling for a tiny intellectual elite. Basically North Korea but extended to an entire world level
You can't be real you just can't be :tearsofjoy:

Please learn what words mean.

MLK was incorrectly labelled a communist too, odd choice for you to bring up.

Please learn what words mean.

Locking down Melbourne for a good part of 2 years was the real craziness. I'm not convinced Elon is quite as nuts as some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong side of history cheif
I did not say these things never happened.

I am waiting for the laws or even examples of court cases showing that you would be jailed for life for posting the image of Maduro in a private jet.

Something. Anything.

You just post pictures and videos showing what I already agreed has happened.

At this point it looks like you were embellishing. If not, just post the proof.

Last edited:

Maduro (Communist) in private jet

Milei in economy

Wrong side of history cheif
Uh oh. Of course, security considerations for a president are completely a new thing, so anyone who previously used private planes is in the wrong.

I did not say these things never happened.

I am waiting for the laws or even examples of court cases showing that you would be jailed for life for posting the image of Maduro in a private jet.

Something. Anything.

At this point it looks like you were embellishing. If not, just post the proof.
Oh I'm sure he'll rustle those right up, I mean it just sounds so plausible.

Also, Maduro isn't Communist.

He is currently opposed by the Communist Party in his own country (though whether they would actually move the country towards communism if in power is another question).

"Maduro isn't communist" LOL He is the most communist politician outside of Cuba today

"He is currently opposed " LOLL,L in true communist fashion all opposition is banned in Venezuela. He is not opposed by any body. You naive idiot

"Maduro isn't communist" LOL He is the most communist politician outside of Cuba today

"He is currently opposed " LOLL,L in true communist fashion all opposition is banned in Venezuela. He is not opposed by any body. You naive idiot
nope the most communist politician is comrade joe biden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back