EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest jod it sounds like you just love the idea of being vegetarian to seem virtuous rather than any love for animals.

This is sort of underlining what I'm saying but I'm glad someone else said it. I don't go around saying "Gee I wish I could be a vegetarian" I just make conscious changes to my diet and go on living my life. If you want to do something there's plenty you can do rather than just virtue signalling to gain credits with people.

Im aware mate but wishing for something and wanting something are two different things.

What on Earth are you even talking about? Wishing and wanting are different things? Do you even read what you type sometimes?

This is sort of underlining what I'm saying but I'm glad someone else said it. I don't go around saying "Gee I wish I could be a vegetarian" I just make conscious changes to my diet and go on living my life. If you want to do something there's plenty you can do rather than just virtue signalling to gain credits with people.
I find it hilarious you think Im trying to gain credits with people.

You dont know me at all. Haha.

I find it hilarious you think Im trying to gain credits with people.

You dont know me at all. Haha.

Considering I'm not the only one to see it I dunno. But looks like we're done here since you're just blindly throwing haymakers now.

Probably time to get back onto the football, hey?

Considering I'm not the only one to see it I dunno. But looks like we're done here since you're just blindly throwing haymakers now.

Probably time to get back onto the football, hey?
The old "im not the only one" a classic SM line where you try to convince your victims that everything thinks the same as you and that I'm the idiot.

I'm too old and wise to fall for your crap bro.

I'd love to be one, if you could swing a magic wand and make me think meat tastes gross and that vegetarian stuff all tastes great then yes please, I'll take that. But unfortunately that's not how the world works.
If you'd love to be one, what is stopping you?

Why can't you eat less meat and more veg? Why can't you have one vegetarian dinner a week? Why do you need to eat meat every day?

So danger game for Arsenal in the morning, they don't do too well in night games lately and didn't do too well opening game last season.
Apples and oranges now.

Our squad was entirely depleted and we are not the same team we were on MD1 last season.

Palace is a dangerous fixture, but I'm confident.

If you don't like vegetables why would you love to be a vegetarian?
So that I wasnt partaking in the cruelty of animals cos the way they are treated to get on to our plates is awful. But everyone has their vices and I love meat. So I just have to be a hypocrite on this issue. Maybe as I get older I'll attempt it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

t2qkd71cmuf91.jpg
My hope has certainly gone up since Todd started chucking the money around. Tuchel whinge and that Arsenal loss certainly kicked us into gear

My wife is full vegan and I can go long periods without meat but just don't commit in full. If I'm out with mates at a pub I'm still ordering a steak or parmy. A lot of foods I already liked such as curries, Mexican, lasagne, pizza all can be done vegetarian and not really lose much imo. My biggest problem is I like to avoid carbs which is near impossible when meat is off the table.
The audacity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back