Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Can’t wait for this to start up again and for the real Bradesmaen tears to begin when he sees United’s CB partnership each has a World Cup winners medal.
I mean West Ham have a WC Winner and Runner Up sitting on the bench for half the season last year and this year.

What was Kalvin Phillips doing between Qatar and the first city game to come back overweight?

Middle Eastern cuisine is amongst the most satisfying and tastiest on Earth. Say what you want about the Arabs, they know how to make a very enjoyable meal (except Hommus and Tabuli though, really hate that stuff and I am part Lebanese lol)

Middle Eastern cuisine is amongst the most satisfying and tastiest on Earth. Say what you want about the Arabs, they know how to make a very enjoyable meal (except Hommus and Tabuli though, really hate that stuff and I am part Lebanese lol)
Baba Ganoush >>> Hummus

What was Kalvin Phillips doing between Qatar and the first city game to come back overweight?

Who ate all the pies?

It was strange for Pep to go public with this. Asked if he was disappointed in Phillips, Guardiola said - to the media conference that goes round the world - “It’s a private conversation with Kalvin.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forster wasn't at fault for the goal or the lack of having a midfield who can control the game

I guess apart from his weak save that flopped straight to a Bees player.

I guess apart from his weak save that flopped straight to a Bees player.

Looked like it deflected off the defender just in front of him so had to make a reaction save.

Has Tanganga made three fouls in the first half. Lucky not to get a card.

Poor miss by Brentford there, feel that they haven't shut the door on Spurs and a late equaliser is going to happen.
Just realised what watching Spurs the last 18 months is like.

2012-21 Geelong in finals. Only decide to play football once well down then fall a bit short of expected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back