EPL Matchday 18 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Should just suggest you have a couple of COVID cases. ;)

Least we have a club with players who do the safe and responsible thing by not getting caught in situations to catch Covid, plus Leeds and indeed Yorkshire is a beautiful town ans county free from the usual chavs and pollution you see in larger municipalities like Merseyside, London and Manchester :)

Least we have a club with players who do the safe and responsible thing by not getting caught in situations to catch Covid,
3500.jpg

In the middle of a pandemic...

View attachment 1299028

In the middle of a pandemic...

How many people and players caught COVID from that eh ?

As I say Leeds and Yorkshire is like Paradise/The Garden of Eden compared to the rest of England

images

How many people and players caught COVID from that eh ?
That makes it okay does it if miraculously got lucky.

Tell you what, we'll get one person to cross a croc infested river and if they make it to the other side we'll designate it as a walking route for children to get to school. Sound fair?

That makes it okay does it if miraculously got lucky.

Tell you what, we'll get one person to cross a croc infested river and if they make it to the other side we'll designate it as a walking route for children to get to school. Sound fair?

I was being facetious/not serious mate

Lighten up dude.

Leeds should forfeit our game against Arsenal.we have something like 2 fit available players from our best/starting 11.

Absolute joke if the FA let's that game go ahead

Not sure if serious, but unless it's covid related when has the FA ever postponed a game due to an injury / suspension crisis ?

Not sure if serious, but unless it's covid related when has the FA ever postponed a game due to an injury / suspension crisis ?
The point probably is that why should you get a game postponed when 8 people are out with covid but not if 8 people are out injured?

Think you should have to crack on regardless as long as you have 15 fit players available.

The point probably is that why should you get a game postponed when 8 people are out with covid but not if 8 people are out injured?

Think you should have to crack on regardless as long as you have 15 fit players available.
Make it 9, apparently Cresswell dislocated his shoulder in training :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to just take the loss of 3 points without further damage to our goal difference. **** the FA if they allow our game go ahead.
Forfeit is ruled as a 3-0 loss. Rather take our chances with following lineup with teenage bench

Meslier
Drameh-Koch-Llorente-Dallas
Forshaw
Raph-Klich-Roberts-Harrison
Gelhardt

Maybe your manager needs to not push his players so hard to preserve them over the course of a season.
We only lost one of our last 11 last season. Maybe the training impact has accumulated into the second season

Sounds RLC and Jorginho are going to miss with injury so we'll be throwing Kante and Kovacic straight in. Not ideal but not Saul so happy with that.

Havertz was Covid negative unlike CHO, Werner and Rom so he'll be back leading the line.

No excuses again for us, just need to be more clinical.

Sounds RLC and Jorginho are going to miss with injury so we'll be throwing Kante and Kovacic straight in. Not ideal but not Saul so happy with that.

Havertz was Covid negative unlike CHO, Werner and Rom so he'll be back leading the line.

No excuses again for us, just need to be more clinical.
Pool only beat them in the dying seconds, and City only beat them courtesy of a pen and both of them are far more clinical than we are. I'm only expecting a point at best on current form, Wolves are a very tough nut to crack.

Pool only beat them in the dying seconds, and City only beat them courtesy of a pen and both of them are far more clinical than we are. I'm only expecting a point at best on current form, Wolves are a very tough nut to crack.

No dont they're a tough nut to crack, but we should be beating them if we are going to do anything this season.

We cant keep having 20+ shots for one goal.

I reckon you beat Wolves easily. They cant be that good defensively three times in a row. I feel an off game for them and an easy win.

Also all this covid stuff, how Leicester has gotten away with postponing a game when they said they had players out due to covid and other illness is an actual joke.

I reckon you beat Wolves easily. They cant be that good defensively three times in a row. I feel an off game for them and an easy win.

They're the biggest time-wasting team in the league. If refs pull them up on it they'll struggle, if they let them get away with it it'll be tough for Chelsea.

Also all this covid stuff, how Leicester has gotten away with postponing a game when they said they had players out due to covid and other illness is an actual joke.

Why? Leicester can say what they like about their injuries. The decision would have been made on the covid cases.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back