EPL Matchday 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Even as a spurs supporter I can't not see an arsenal penalty from that footage. Did he make the most of it yeah sure but it's not like he had no reason to a leg was stuck out there and tripped him

Yep agree in boh instances.

And on Zaha the run into the leg trick is a favourite of his. Definitely not a penalty. Nothing contentious about it whatsoever.

The handball - while I don't think that should ever be a penalty - it's just an unlucky deflection onto his own arm but you can be certain similar penalties have been given (and stood) this season and more will be given. The inconsistent application of VAR renders it pointless.
I agree also. Watching for pigs flying over a blue moon.🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning the league with complete class I see.

You're about to win the league for the first time in what 30+ years? Lose the hate and enjoy the ride. It will be a special and very well deserved and long overdue moment for your club and its supporters.

Pep is a managerial legend, not winning the league this season or even the Champions League will change that. And in terms of the Champions League you mention luck in having Messi etc but he took that Barcelona team to the next level and at City they have been ridiculously unlucky in the knockout stages. Particularly last season.
While spending £200m to do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back