EPL Matchday 37

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Fell to the smallest player on the pitch. Aguero needed to attack that, in a better position to make a run at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
City with 13 league wins in a row, could end up being 14 in a row and could win the league title 98 vs 97. Liverpool have been stupidly consistent this season and hard done by if they lose under those circumstances.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Kompany the only current day CB worthy of GOAT discussion with one of the best hits you’ll see

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I feel really sorry for Liverpool. I know not many agree with that but I just get that feeling the good guys get shafted to often in life.

What a goal by Kompany though. No denying that mans status. One of the moments in Premier League history all things considered

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I feel really sorry for Liverpool. I know not many agree with that but I just get that feeling the good guys get shafted to often in life.

What a goal by Kompany though. No denying that mans status. One of the moments in Premier League history all things considered
Agree to that a bit but I think city are the more deserving champions. From memory far less contentious decisions have gone their way. But at the same time 94-97 points is a mammoth effort and thanks to a Messi/Barca show and Kompany worldie Klopp is very likely to go trophyless again.

Just shows how hard it is for even the good managers to win a trophy. You’ve got Poch who doesn’t spend at a smaller club not able to win one and the immediate thought is it’s due to lack of spending and the stature of the club. But the amazing things Klopp and Liverpool have done off the field prove that even that isn’t enough

Last edited:
Top Bottom