EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

I was genuinely asking Chelsea fans mate. I wasnt being a dick. Just wanted your guys thoughts on how he went with his Chelsea career.
Perhaps reflect on how you ask "genuine" questions if people can't tell that you aren't being a dick.

It was a tough year to be a Watford fan. Awful performances, unlikeable players and trigger-happy management. Victories against Man Utd and Liverpool being the highlight in an otherwise frustrating year.

At least management have a chance to rejuvenate the squad with some youth and get in a manager with some new ideas (who would want to manage Watford though?). I would be surprised to see Kabasele, Doucoure, Chalobah, Capoue, Pereyra, Sarr, Deulofeu and Deeney at the club next year - will all want to be playing top division football somewhere. He didn't play much this year, but Joao Pedro looks like one to watch in the Championship next year.
When was the last time a side beat the eventual EPL winners and the same season and were then relegated? Anyone know?

He’s gone, I’d get used to that idea now. That tweet doesn’t intimate he’s staying either anyway.

Is he? Obviously he was off if you went down but he seems happy enough being the star man there still playing PL football.

Looks like your off season spending spree paid off, you survived!!

Yes, they’ll contend themselves with an actual title this season while you can entertain yourself with the conditional scored more goals in half a season championship.
I'm entertained at the fact that spurs are keeping Mou away from us. Least you'll content with no shots on goal more times next year.

You also didn't have the benefit of 7 penalties after lockdown. Most of them should have been thrown out by VAR if it was competent. Apart from scoring a penalty or two, Bruno played 3 good games.
The only penalty I'll say was given was Bruno against Aston Villa that shouldn't have been one it was pretty soft, the rest pretty clear cut.

Also didn't know 3 good games gets you 2 player of the month awards.

I'm entertained at the fact that spurs are keeping Mou away from us. Least you'll content with no shots on goal more times next year.
Haha says the guy with Ole failed at Cardiff Solsjkaer (no idea how to spell it) as manager. Spent a lot and miles off the title. Come back to me when he’s won something more substantial than the Norwegian league (an FFA cup rates higher if you’re looking for context).

Is he? Obviously he was off if you went down but he seems happy enough being the star man there still playing PL football.

Looks like your off season spending spree paid off, you survived!!
Barely and to be honest we were/are quite s**t. I am most fans like Smith but he’s a little out of his depth unfortunately.

As for Grealish he has been very loyal to date but him leaving is extremely likely. Even his reaction after the game was joy but tinged with sadness and I think that’s telling.

I hope he stays but am realistic about him leaving and won’t begrudge him when he does either.

We won’t be retiring his shirt though..right Birmingham?

Haha says the guy with Ole failed at Cardiff Solsjkaer (no idea how to spell it) as manager. Spent a lot and miles off the title. Come back to me when he’s won something more substantial than the Norwegian league (an FFA cup rates higher if you’re looking for context).
Last i check Mou did the same spent a lot and only won a europa title (ole still has a chance to do that). You honestly think Mou could do any better at cardiff with the same squad?

Its hard to compare managers when one has been managing for almost 20 years while ole is having his first gig with a big club.

I'll be back when he's sucked the life out of the club.

Last i check Mou did the same spent a lot and only won a europa title (ole still has a chance to do that). You honestly think Mou could do any better at cardiff with the same squad?

Its hard to compare managers when one has been managing for almost 20 years while ole is having his first gig with a big club.

I'll be back when he's sucked the life out of the club.
All that money and 66 points... all that money and nothing to show for it.

And yes Mourinho sucked the life out of your club.... convince yourself of that.

Anyway, enjoy the FA cup final that you’re not in. Frank <3

All that money and 66 points... all that money and nothing to show for it.

And yes Mourinho sucked the life out of your club.... convince yourself of that.

Anyway, enjoy the FA cup final that you’re not in. Frank <3
Let's put that into perspective Ndombele 55 mil, Bruno 55 mil, please try and argue that to me, please.

Never said he did, I'll say he did it to some players yes but Mou was a great manager but him and his style are declining hard.

lmao it's alright I'll be enjoying Champions league next year that you're not in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well maybe not Big Sam and Pulis... but Mou is pretty cooked.
You’d know this watching just LFC games too.
Perhaps reflect on how you ask "genuine" questions if people can't tell that you aren't being a dick.
Even when he was asking where to next for Arsenal a page or two back. Somehow brought it back to Liverpool. :$

That explains the F/A Cup & CL exits then.

Nor is Totty last I checked....Enjoy the Europa next season....Jose has a good record there.
Yep he does. Two x Champions League and Two x Europa League. How many managers have done that? Or won titles in Italy, England, Portugal and Spain?

And the club of Frank, Jose and Didier has always been a love of mine :)
Blue is the colour..

Let's put that into perspective Ndombele 55 mil, Bruno 55 mil, please try and argue that to me, please.

Never said he did, I'll say he did it to some players yes but Mou was a great manager but him and his style are declining hard.

lmao it's alright I'll be enjoying Champions league next year that you're not in.
Mou didn't buy Ndombele

I understand United fans being up and about regarding Bruno. He completely turned them around and is a huge factor as to why they finished where they did. Though, they didn't play (m)any top teams - but that's no fault of Bruno's.

It will be interesting how he goes in a full season and how he goes against the best teams in the competition.

I understand United fans being up and about regarding Bruno. He completely turned them around and is a huge factor as to why they finished where they did. Though, they didn't play (m)any top teams - but that's no fault of Bruno's.

It will be interesting how he goes in a full season and how he goes against the best teams in the competition.

And when he cops more focus from the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back