Roast Essendon in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

There you have it , the mindset of the club reflected in your comment, skipping 2 up coming games before you re-focus . Long may it continue.
There is a 0% chance the club is thinking like that.

There you have it , the mindset of the club reflected in your comment, skipping 2 up coming games before you re-focus . Long may it continue.
lmao, you going to act like we're flag favs after beating north and richmonds vfl side?

Aint noone going to give us any credit for that, nothing wrong with saying blues will be our biggest test (which is not even looking past north and tigers)

lmao, you going to act like we're flag favs after beating north and richmonds vfl side?

Aint noone going to give us any credit for that, nothing wrong with saying blues will be our biggest test (which is not even looking past north and tigers)
LMAO. Your fellow Bomber supporter is looking 3 games ahead. Next 2 games are in the bag 💼 apparently. I barely have you making the 8. ;)

lmao did i say that? read what i said again. i said that game is an indicator of our progress, just like the gws game was.
do you think i work at the club or something?

LMAO. Your fellow Bomber supporter is looking 3 games ahead. Next 2 games are in the bag 💼 apparently.

Nothing wrong with that. The old Essington loses one if not both of the next two. Would not totally surprise if we lost to North and then come out and beat the Blues. Would be very us to do so
I barely have you making the 8. ;)
And for all the :looking 3 games ahead”, youre making predictions of half the season. Make up your mind or let the adults talk, yeah

have a look

this has to be one of the dumbest posts outside of the bay.

He isnt Brad Scott guy. He's a supporter looking towards a game with our biggest rival in 2 weeks which in the context of the season is massive.

To be fair this thread has become really dumb, especially last couple of pages. The usual suspects again.

May premiers at the moment. I'm here for the ride but not getting carried away.
They've just been playing really well, grinding out wins physically and professionally, it's something I've been envious of watching other teams for almost 20 years now. Even if the results hadn't been going our way I'd still be massively optimistic.

Nothing wrong with that. The old Essington loses one if not both of the next two. Would not totally surprise if we lost to North and then come out and beat the Blues. Would be very us to do so

And for all the :looking 3 games ahead”, youre making predictions of half the season. Make up your mind or let the adults talk, yeah
I did Yodadip , barely make the 8

LMAO. Your fellow Bomber supporter is looking 3 games ahead. Next 2 games are in the bag 💼 apparently. I barely have you making the 8. ;)
Do you believe supporters mind set matches those at the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disingenuous of opposition supporters saying Essendon has a easy run, with 16 other teams beneath it can be deceiving. Statistically we have the hardest run home according to fox.

View attachment 1993749
That is % based and when you have one as low as your own of course the run home ladder is going to look like that.

That is % based and when you have one as low as your own of course the run home ladder is going to look like that.
It's because that graphic starts from round 16 where we start off 3 games in a row at the G versus Cats, Pies and Demons.

There's 1 game you can pencil in for a win which is the Suns at Marvel.

Saints & Crows should be wins, same as Dockers at the G but nothing is guaranteed... could go 3-0 versus cats, pies and demons and than drop all 3 of these.

Rest of the run home is Swans at Marvel and Brisbane at home.

Got 7.5 wins.

I think we can beat

Richmond (MCG)
West Coast (Marvel)
Adelaide (Marvel)
St Kilda (Marvel)
Freo (MCG)

Which would give us 12.5 wins.

We’d make the bottom half of the 8, get beaten in Week 1, ie, just a fairly normal Essendon season.

From there we’ll think we’re only a step or two from a flag, trade in a couple of hugely overpriced mature players, start next season 3-10 and sack Scott.

Don’t worry folks, we’ve all seen this movie before.

Got 7.5 wins.

I think we can beat

Richmond (MCG)
West Coast (Marvel)
Adelaide (Marvel)
St Kilda (Marvel)
Freo (MCG)

Which would give us 12.5 wins.

We’d make the bottom half of the 8, get beaten in Week 1, ie, just a fairly normal Essendon season.

From there we’ll think we’re only a step or two from a flag, trade in a couple of hugely overpriced mature players, start next season 3-10 and sack Scott.

Don’t worry folks, we’ve all seen this movie before.
Peter Wright is getting right into form to kick 8 against the Blues...

Literally have no reason to be scared of Hawkins kicking 10 goals in the first quarter anymore, the 3 man tag team of Ridley coming back, Ben Mckay and father time will see to that.

and lmao at not thinking we can't beat the suns at marvel but locking in wins against crows and freo.

Peter Wright is getting right into form to kick 8 against the Blues...

Literally have no reason to be scared of Hawkins kicking 10 goals in the first quarter anymore, the 3 man tag team of Ridley coming back, Ben Mckay and father time will see to that.

and lmao at not thinking we can't beat the suns at marvel but locking in wins against crows and freo.
Literally taking the piss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back