Essendon v Gold Coast - Rd 21, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL at Essendon fans thinking someone gives a **** about them and/or their team...
Then why have you spent an hour or more of your lifetime on a gameday thread involving us spouting what everyone except your fellow troll Sherrinator( also from a non involved club) accepts as delusional

Then why have you spent an hour or more of your lifetime on a gameday thread involving us spouting what everyone except your fellow troll Sherrinator( also from a non involved club) accepts as delusional

Oh stop the rot. Your obsession is embarassing your entire club.

You woud have to wonder why they didn't tag Zaka, pretty much goes to water when he is tagged, comes out and has a lazy 40 touches. Crazy Rocket

You woud have to wonder why they didn't tag Zaka, pretty much goes to water when he is tagged, comes out and has a lazy 40 touches. Crazy Rocket
We tried to. Listen to Rcket's post match. When you've got your third string midfield playing and only 25 viable players to pick from, there's not a lot of good tagging options available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tried to. Listen to Rcket's post match. When you've got your third string midfield playing and only 25 viable players to pick from, there's not a lot of good tagging options available.
Ha, poor old Gold Coast missing some front line players. That must be tough

I thought Rosa had experience tagging? I heard the commentators mention he was on Zaka at one point but I didn't see it.
I think Rosa was on him at one point, whoever it was Rocket said it didn't work out in the first half, then Shaw went to him and did alright in the third. Then we didn't give a s**t in the last.

We lost because we didn't bring the effort. You are misquoting my post that was in relation to a lack of tagging options. But enjoy the win. Classy bunch you've got.
says the guy who keeps saying the only reason his team lost is because his team didn't try hard enough, or have the right players blah blah blah - no mention whatsoever of the opposition actually playing well.

gotta laugh at GC supporters lamenting their lack of options for a best 22. it's got nothing to do with it.
before the game you were looking forward to a percentage booster.

lack of endeavor, lack of heart and lack of a love for footy cost you the game.

one thing I love about my team is that the boys play with passion. they never stop trying. it might be a combination of Dads Army & the reserves out there. they might be the worst set shots of all time... but they love wearing that jumper!

GO BOMBERS!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back