Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

although deep down I do like Razor:oops:
bunk-the-wire.gif

Have we got Pannel? Because if we've got Pannel we may as well have those other guys too.
And Razor.

Can't wait for the 23 50 metre penalties they pay tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enuf about the umps ffs. Who gives a *??

We should be winning tonight....no tex/lynch offsets any worries of losing Ambrose/Gleeso. No Cameron, B Smith as well makes for a very different line up to the one that savaged us last year...

If I remember rightly, Jake the doggie used to devour the crows, so a 5+ goal haul tonight would be delicious.

We owe them a few beat downs.

You will after our third 50 for being in the protected zone!!1

Point taken though.

Apparantly umpiring department have said that 2 of them were wrong and one was marginal.

It may be backed of on slightly tonight. Or it may be wildly inconsistent.

Excited for the game tonight. Big Bomber crowd, the debut of the SSS express and hopefully a great start to the season.
I think Joey and Jakey will be very troublesome for the Crows who will be a bit inexperienced tonight down back , When you add Hooker, Stewart and Tippa the Crows will want to control the midfield to have a chance of stopping our forward line.
Give the Crows hell tonight god knows they have done it to us.

Like the team from the left wing downwards - not sure I'm sold on the back line, though we were obviously limited for choice.

Interesting to see Bags on the outer - wonder if just due to no suitable match up or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back