Farmer back to the Demons?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the Demons are better without him. He's a smartarse and he's been found out at Freo.

What do you reckon about Thursday's report in the Shun of the Weagles targetting Johnny Barker? I know they're keen on Stacks but they'd have to give up a lot for either player.

I would love to have Jeff back at the club. Neitz and Farmer working together wold make an awesome set up!
The wizard still remains one of my fave players...I doubt very much that he will come back, but it's nice to dream.

Originally posted by Syd
If it was so awesome, why did they break it up by trading him to begin with?

PS How's the snow?

Jeff wanted to go home so Melbourne traded him. I think Melbourne got Bizzell in the deal.

Given Jeffs current form... a good trade for Melbourne.

Jeff cost us Heath Black so we really didn't lose that much. True we've been over paying him but as the article says we'll be changing that with the next contract we give him.

At a decent wage still a valued member of the team.

I hope Jeff go's back to Melbourne. He would fit in much better and would most likely give Melbourne a chance next year. 1 Player dosent make a team but 1 Player can shape abit of it.

Does Farmer want to go or does Freo want him to go according to the Shun?

I'd think Freo would want to keep him but would be looking at offloading Croad definitely.

Farmer to Melb, Johnstone to Hawks and Harford to Freo in a 3-way?? :)

No doubt he hasn't played nearly his best footy this season, and it looks to be a very smart trade by melbourne. I don't know why Jeff went cold this year...but I wouldn't want to let him go. Hopefully next year he can live up to his nickname

Originally posted by cupid_k4
I would love to have Jeff back at the club. Neitz and Farmer working together wold make an awesome set up!
The wizard still remains one of my fave players...I doubt very much that he will come back, but it's nice to dream.

Did you see him after he kicked that goal in the 1st qtr last week? He carried on like he just kicked the winner in a World Cup final.

On the Freo Show last night the Wiz (admitedly with a few under his belt - it was filmed in a pub on Monday) said he was realy pleased to be staying in the west for the next 3 or 4 years, this story is just that, a story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Syd

PS How's the snow?

I love these people who have no clue about football, then bring out all the old "snow" stuff to look good.

Farmer was out of contract and left to go home to his family. He didn't want the club to get nothing out of it, so negotiated the pick for us that, in the end, landed us Clint Bizzell.

But I would love to have Jeff back, was my all time favourite player at Melbourne.

Originally posted by Syd

PS How's the snow?

you really have no trouble making yourself look like an uneducated ******** do you?

Farmer has definitely said that he looks forward to playing for Freo until he retires. I remember this because I was quite surprised to hear a guy of 26 planning his retirement already.

I would be very surprised if Melbourne was able to offer him a deal that would entice him back, and I almost get the impression that if Freo showed him the door, he'd consider retiring. But then again, Jeffrey is a young man who is full of surprises.

He has also told club officials that he is entertaining the idea of coming back to Melbourne.

Freo fans must remember that he told Melbourne fans on Demon Radio that he wanted to stay at Melbourne and become a life member, after giving 10 years of service. He left a week later. Anything can happen.

His best mates are at Melbourne, he played with us for 7 years and he played his best footy with us. He has every reason to return!

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
Farmer was out of contract and left to go home to his family. He didn't want the club to get nothing out of it, so negotiated the pick for us that, in the end, landed us Clint Bizzell.

Hello, Freo?

Jeff here, I'm buggering off & don't wanna screw Melbourne... (To whom I'm showing no loyalty by being a sookie boy) so what am I worth......

Riiiigggghht, that was the call.

Look forward to seeing you guys next year, after all, it ends in an even number!

Originally posted by Syd
Hello, Freo?

Jeff here, I'm buggering off & don't wanna screw Melbourne... (To whom I'm showing no loyalty by being a sookie boy) so what am I worth......

Riiiigggghht, that was the call.

Look forward to seeing you guys next year, after all, it ends in an even number!

sleep.gif
sleep.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back