Recommitted Elliott Himmelberg [OOC 2024] [Trade Requested to GWS - didn’t get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

He can play, can kick goals, and is quite mobile. He plays a good game and you think he has turned the corner, then he goes quiet again.
Maybe with going to the same team as his brother, it might spur him on.
Sounds like we are waiting to see who we are able to trade in before releasing him to GWS.

His career has stagnated a bit but I’m not ready to give up on him.

GWS makes a lot of sense as a fit. Had to ask Keeffe to play the forward/ruck role which was never his forte. Maybe if he can string a long number of games together we’ll see Himmelberg make a leap, I’d have him a fair way behind Thilthorpe fighting for the same position.

Yeah contracted or uncontracted doesn't really matter for guys like this who clearly have no future at their current club and have limited upside. Future 3rd.
True, but I wonder if we will be keen to hold on to him in case we can’t find more depth from somewhere else, or we get a deal above market price

Nah… same trade as Hately.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t see crows letting him go until they bring in backup up ruck depth (without him we’ve only 3 players that can play ruck). Once that’s done though a f3 should get it done.

What offer up a pick to GWS in the 30's that Jason McCartney refused to take wanting something better and then got too busy with other deals he had going on so the trade window closed and he then got nought.
We offered overs which they refused to accept... which isn't our problem.

Berg going to GWS imo is contingent on whether Choi is traded to the Crows.

Doubt their will be quibbling over draft picks. Future 3rd should be around the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back