Upgrade

The next step of our upgrade will be happening on Sunday morning. Expect an outage of around 30 minutes at some stage.

Otherwise, use the site as normal.

Contact support@bigfooty.com if there are any big problems.

Recommitted Elliott Himmelberg [OOC 2024] [Trade Requested to GWS - didn’t get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane McGoodwin

Make me an Admin!
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
He can play, can kick goals, and is quite mobile. He plays a good game and you think he has turned the corner, then he goes quiet again.
Maybe with going to the same team as his brother, it might spur him on.
Sounds like we are waiting to see who we are able to trade in before releasing him to GWS.

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
His career has stagnated a bit but I’m not ready to give up on him.

GWS makes a lot of sense as a fit. Had to ask Keeffe to play the forward/ruck role which was never his forte. Maybe if he can string a long number of games together we’ll see Himmelberg make a leap, I’d have him a fair way behind Thilthorpe fighting for the same position.

Mr MysteryGuest

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah contracted or uncontracted doesn't really matter for guys like this who clearly have no future at their current club and have limited upside. Future 3rd.
True, but I wonder if we will be keen to hold on to him in case we can’t find more depth from somewhere else, or we get a deal above market price

Colonial

Premium Gold
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Keefe is on his way out, tonight has shown we need a replacement for him.
Would like it it be Elliott, think he can do the job until Cads or Leek are ready.

tiger_tough

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Nah… same trade as Hately.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Murphy

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
I can’t see crows letting him go until they bring in backup up ruck depth (without him we’ve only 3 players that can play ruck). Once that’s done though a f3 should get it done.

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Very much a depth player at GWS, not starting 22 at either club. Probably simliar value to Frampton.
Nope, not if GWS are serious, Frampton was uncontracted and we had no intention of resigning him, Himmelberg is contracted and has had three 2 year extensions with us since his original 2 year draft deal.

Kane McGoodwin

Make me an Admin!
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
What offer up a pick to GWS in the 30's that Jason McCartney refused to take wanting something better and then got too busy with other deals he had going on so the trade window closed and he then got nought.
We offered overs which they refused to accept... which isn't our problem.

Berg going to GWS imo is contingent on whether Choi is traded to the Crows.

Doubt their will be quibbling over draft picks. Future 3rd should be around the mark.

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
We’re not asking an early second for him though. Regardless, if he dishes up a similar season next year you guys will probably then get him as a delisted player.
I don’t even know if we are into him. All I’m saying is we will come to the table like you did re. Hately.

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Dude, if you are that salty about Hatley still, you can pick him up for free as a desisted FA. You can get him back for the same price we paid.
Lol… it’s not about Hately. It’s about the AFC. All good though. What goes around comes around.

Orange Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
What offer up a pick to GWS in the 30's that Jason McCartney refused to take wanting something better and then got too busy with other deals he had going on so the trade window closed and he then got nought.

Its was a pick we wouldnt use.

Remove this Banner Ad