Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly was also run extremely slowly early. Resembled somewhat of a boat race dropped the stamina horses on the turn and two very sharp ones fought it out. Very visually appealing. From a race quality point of view they walked, I thought they were coming back to the field late and Chenier is in front 20m past the post.
Do you even enjoy horse racing? In a race that great, is the over analysing worth it?

Catalyst a clear favourite for the Guineas IMO. Gets back on even weights. Will be a bigger field, second look at flemington, can take a sit off the speed and let other horses pressure AB.

Anymore news on Super Seths plans?

Catalyst a clear favourite for the Guineas IMO. Gets back on even weights. Will be a bigger field, second look at flemington, can take a sit off the speed and let other horses pressure AB.

Anymore news on Super Seths plans?
Listed as “unlikely”. Running in the Futurity this week then likely on to the Randwick Guineas, which is looking like It might be a softer option this year. Done my pre post dough on him, but it looks like a smart play. Backed into $4.60 fave RG is a pretty good pointer.

Why have they got Werribee and Colac on the same day?

Why not?

Werribee draws the city trained horses and would still be accessible for trainers at Cranbourne, Pakenham, Mornington and Colac draws the Western district horses. Wouldn't be that much overlap. Ballarat would be the only major training centre where it would be a toss up.

Do you even enjoy horse racing? In a race that great, is the over analysing worth it?

what did you expect mr contrarian to say when most are lauding the race as one of the most exciting in years

#neverchange

Leafy doesn't enjoy anything other than remaining calm in online debates and sitting quietly when asked to. Occasionally he will update his spreadsheets if he feels like letting his hair down.

His main interests are long-winded previews of horses no-one has ever heard of, in races that no-one will be watching.

His main interests are long-winded previews of horses no-one has ever heard of, in races that no-one will be watching.

Nothing wrong with that. I get just as excited , possibly even more when there’s an SA racing card where I know every little thing on every horse, have had time to do my homework and have found 3 or 4 solid bets on the card.

Coup De Main each way at Moruya. Willing to forgive first up run. 2 from 2 on soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An early one for tomorrow. Race 6 Turf Man at Bordertown. Big weight but is the “class” horse of the field and is ready now based on last run. Hopefully track keeps drying.

Thankfully declared a no race. Was caught in a really sticky position on the rail and shuffled right back. Save him for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back