News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

But I don't know if there was any allocation. That's the thing.
Maybe they just based it off the membership barcodes? Hard to say.
Yeah I'm wondering if they combined it and just said go for it

I guess we'll find out

Fewer than 3000 GWS Giants fans buy tickets to preliminary final against Richmond at MCG
Neil Cordy, The Daily Telegraph
September 18, 2017 8:25pm

Hopefully this means the club allocation for the giants gets reissued to the Gen Public on Thursday.

Good luck to those still looking for tickets.

Fewer than 3000 GWS Giants fans buy tickets to preliminary final against Richmond at MCG
Neil Cordy, The Daily Telegraph
September 18, 2017 8:25pm

Hopefully this means the club allocation for the giants gets reissued to the Gen Public on Thursday.

Good luck to those still looking for tickets.

I'm not sure it does. The AFL (Patrick Keane) advised that all Club member allocations were exhausted. It could be that GWS were just allocated far less.

The Club returns will be for corporate and pre game entertainment packages which do not sell. I know we, Richmond, have sold out all 3 pre game functions with a ticket attached. As for GWS, I don't know, but I don't expect that they will return 15000 tickets to the market on Thursday.

Haere Ra

How'd you go TTT? I'm keen to offer them to another poster if you got some tickets. (sorry for the open post - I haven't worked out how to start a conversation yet)

Hey mate are you still selling tickets? How many and $$$? Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 news doing a story about ppl buying tickets and charging shitloads on resale sites ruddy campaigners

This is s**t form. If anyone on here are doing it just for a few extra bucks you are a disgrace. There are many Richmond members who have missed out yesterday on attending the prelim because of some selfish pricks buying their max tickets to make some profit.

I almost feel like organising a meet up at the G with a scalper, them tear them to shreds when I confront them.

Poor, s**t form. :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back