News Free membership upgrade for all 2018 members

Remove this Banner Ad

As an interstate member, a membership upgrade is a nice gesture, but is of no tangible benefit to me at all.

Have been on that Carlton Direct thing for years now, so as long as I don't get charged more for my 2020 membership then all good with me :)

Yep same, be interesting to see what the upgrade is.
I think it's a pretty good gesture though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep same, be interesting to see what the upgrade is.
I think it's a pretty good gesture though.
Yeah totally agree, great gesture by the club :)

I just hope they don't try anything underhanded like automatically charging you for the higher level of membership at the end of next year in a sort of "opt-out" scheme...as no doubt it will catch quite a few people unaware.

This is interesting....
Not sure if this is a good thing or a concerning thing??
I'm paying top dollar for my membership now and have been for years,i wonder how the club can top this???

This will be you next year...

carltonbox.jpg

Attachments

• carltonbox.jpg
    carltonbox.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 47
Is the club worried members will drop off in droves? I get the feeling while this year has been really disappointing, the club has been upfront and honest and expect membership numbers to be similar to 2018. Although my family will be the reason we are down at least 2 members (I got the kids a junior membership and auskick membership, which both count towards the total - only getting auskick membership for them next year)

Im interested to know what upgrade ill be getting being a Captains Club Premium 18 game reserved seat member.
Upgraded to a Carltonians Corporate memebership? Cant see that happening.

It might be possible. The main reason I say that is that the Carltonians recently became a part of the football club. Previously they were a separate entity.

So now that the Carltonians are inhouse maybe an upgrade like that might be possible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back