Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scores level. Stratosfear's shot at goal fell short but Roughie marked and cleaned up.

How's Sneddon going?

Thanks, was an honest question, I am stuck at work all night, trying to follow the game on the net.

Another nail biting close game....

Misses costly again. We should be in front. Saints on the otherhand make us pay everytime. Really don't look like missing everytime they have a shot on goal. I hate to keep harping on it, but I just can't help it's going to be our downfall unless things are reversed. They have our measure and we can't shake them.

Thanks, was an honest question, I am stuck at work all night, trying to follow the game on the net.

My bad. Thought you were having a go since Hawks went a goal behind after having a ten point lead a couple of times.

10.7 each at three-quarter time.

Honest opinion, think your mob made a mistake by selecting Matthew Knights as coach instead of Damien Hardwick. Word I heard was that Knights was more upbeat about Essendon's near future than Hardwick who said you have to look for new players. Essendon liked what they heard from Knights so I think there was a bit of Wonderland going on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must lift. Young needs to stand up, been awfully quiet thus far and would make a difference going forward. Another to lift is Ozzie, been quiet as well. Been a scrappy game and its hard to see how it'll be won, whoever doesnt slip over wins.

Thanks HawksInspired.
Our love of points doing us in again I see...

Are we in it or is it just a matter of time before they break away & we can't hold on??

Definatly in it. The game was in the balance with about 5-10 to go and Hawthorn looked like running away with it. Saints were good and got a few goals back...

Very even contest though i feel the longer it going on, the more it favours Hawthorn.

Goal OZZY!

thought goo was on scneider.

I'm 95% sure he was. Leigh Matthews has got a few players mixed up tonight and I believe he confused Goo with Brown.

Straight up have to mention Luke Hodge's tough nut effort around the stoppages there in the last few mins before the break. Saints were on the up and Hodge was tackling, bumping, wrestling, diving on the ball and then smothering all in the one play on multiple occasions. Sewell having a real dig in there as well despite not having much luck.

Well and truly in it but we need to continue to tackle and tackle hard.

Ozzie with his second as I type!

My bad. Thought you were having a go since Hawks went a goal behind after having a ten point lead a couple of times.

10.7 each at three-quarter time.

Honest opinion, think your mob made a mistake by selecting Matthew Knights as coach instead of Damien Hardwick. Word I heard was that Knights was more upbeat about Essendon's near future than Hardwick who said you have to look for new players. Essendon liked what they heard from Knights so I think there was a bit of Wonderland going on there.

Thanks.

Yes we made a mess of the process, mind you I wasn't sold on Hardwick at the time- always wanted McKenna as the coach really. But enough of our team, this is your gameday thread. My only positive is HOPEFULLY 7 more losses see Knights off to la la land!:thumbsu:

Hope the Hawks win- they will probably be the side I have an interest in in the finals, as I hate most of the other sides, plus I love the way Hodge plays. The more and more Hodge plays, the more and more he shows why he was taken at pick 1. Gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back