News Geelong's 2020 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many Friday night games at KP. I love Saturday arvo games and a Saturday night game or two but Friday night with a 7.50 start isn't asy for

Why not? I think it's a good way to farewell players who are planning retirement especially if we win as we often do.

I drove down one time to KP on a friday night. NEVER AGAIN STILL HAVING NIGHTMARES.
I will only go to them if they're in school holidays- but iirc so far that hasnt aligned up.

/waits for Geelong supporter to complain about Melbourne Friday night games.

Wouldn't mind playing a decent side in Round 23. Last few years we've played against a weak side who were more focused on their end of season trip than playing a game of footy. Would prefer a solid hit-out leading into finals for once.

I drove down one time to KP on a friday night. NEVER AGAIN STILL HAVING NIGHTMARES.
I will only go to them if they're in school holidays- but iirc so far that hasnt aligned up.

/waits for Geelong supporter to complain about Melbourne Friday night games.
I had the exact same experience. Come from SE suburbs of Melb, I went to a Friday night game at KP a couple of years ago and will never, ever do it again. I enjoy footy and attend KP regularly, but some things are just not worth the grief.

I had the exact same experience. Come from SE suburbs of Melb, I went to a Friday night game at KP a couple of years ago and will never, ever do it again. I enjoy footy and attend KP regularly, but some things are just not worth the grief.

God and i was coming from the western suburbs of Melb!! Was still horrible.

Wouldn't mind playing a decent side in Round 23. Last few years we've played against a weak side who were more focused on their end of season trip than playing a game of footy. Would prefer a solid hit-out leading into finals for once.

And how about fking that stupid bye before the first week of finals right off.

Too many Friday night games at KP. I love Saturday arvo games and a Saturday night game or two but Friday night with a 7.50 start isn't asy for

Why not? I think it's a good way to farewell players who are planning retirement especially if we win as we often do.
That doesn't screw the club, just some supporters. I'm more interested in how they will screw us by having less home games than we have asked for, playing wce or freo over there with no return trip here, a tough team after the bye, too many 5 and 6 day breaks etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook doesn't say:

KELLY RETURN UNDER FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Tim Kelly’s return to Geelong in his West Coast colours will be a Friday night blockbuster.

Full fixture drops 11am tomorrow 👀

#wearegeelong

Based on my membership renewal, appears to be a 9-2 spilt GMHBA & MCF

Good thing is no Marvel Stadium home games
Good that our position hasn't be eroded, bad that we don't have a 10-1 split considering the redevelopment coming up.

Wish there was more day games at Geelong, they make them all at night in the middle of our freezing winter and I get sick every fking time..

Yeah but u see...

The AFL dont give a s**t.

So be prepared to get sick.

And fk the WC game. Will mark it down as one i can't go to. Unless i train it.

Oh my birthday.

Ah well suppose its interstate so its no biggie I'll be missing it. Or i could have the birthday thing the week before, the 14th. Yeah i may just do that actually.

You'll probably be busy at your 21st........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back