No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutless AFL will let Diverfield off with a fine for sure- especially as they are playing us
Potential to cause injury will be weighed against potential to cause a geelol loss & the MRO will be comfortably satisfied that Danger - whilst blatantly guilty - was not to blame, as this was clearly a governance issue from his elbow, then fist...

2 irrelvant bottom 8 sides where the result doesn't matter?

Enter Juntime Betts.

I like Betts much better than you, but switching between the Derby and the shitshow at Marvel Stadium the difference in quality is substantial. Eagles great to watch, Roos and Crows awful.

Question

Is there a recycled player that has done better at North than at their first club?

And no, I don’t think Jed Anderson has done better.

Maybe Nathan Thompson.

Maybe and I thought Higgins too but both were “marquee” trades and they’ve probably performed to expectations.

North don’t find diamonds in the rough.

I like Betts much better than you, but switching between the Derby and the shitshow at Marvel Stadium the difference in quality is substantial. Eagles great to watch, Roos and Crows awful.
Crows are terrible, if north had kicked straight here the game would be over and there no more than average. There a long way away from a top 8 side let alone a top 4 side from what I've seen tonight. They are as 1 dimensional as they come. Same style every week.

Do yourselves a favour.....go check out the Crows game day thread.
They won’t be able to field a team next week with all of the players their board don’t ever want to see play for the club ever again. I love how that lot eat their own.

View attachment 653984
I don't blame them, Pyke is coaching ATM like he thinks 2017 will happen again. Hasn't moved with the trends of the game at all and most of their list has gone backwards. How about getting more guys run through the middle instead of the same guys all the time. There is no one on their list that plays differently. Way too robotic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes the talent of the two teams we've beaten was on display tonight

We need to get better

Chris Scott said of the Clangerfield incident "It wasn't even a free kick" He hit him on the very top of the head and he ended up on the ground. If that isn't over the shoulder, what is?

Maybe. Crouch boys aside, there isn't a lot of talent there.

Chayce Jones is still very raw, I like Gallucci and Doedee is a jet.

Nothing after that.
I’d like Fogarty on our list as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back