No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was that game or losing to the saints after the siren in the final round?
Was at both.
Against the Dockers we copped a lot of injuries and from memory finished without anyone on the bench. I know everyone in our area thought we were in strife at 1/2 time.
They sensed we were struggling and run right over us.
Saints game was just terrible all round and they pinched it , so I reckon that was worse.

A month after that we are in the Prelim , funny game footy

Was at both.
Against the Dockers we copped a lot of injuries and from memory finished without anyone on the bench. I know everyone in our area thought we were in strife at 1/2 time.
They sensed we were struggling and run right over us.
Saints game was just terrible all round and they pinched it , so I reckon that was worse.

A month after that we are in the Prelim , funny game footy
That Fremantle game was the first time I ever wagged school, I was not going to school that Monday.

Leon Cameron contract was hilarious at the time, but it's just getting worse with each passing day if that's possible.

NicNat is ******* unreal.

If there’s no ink on paper, I’d be retracting that offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Riccardi looks good, surprised he went pick 50 odd last year.

Called it

First time I've sat down and watched GWS in a while. Cogs looks utterly slow and just out of it, sh*t tonne of mistakes.
Yep we might have dodged a bullet. Had maybe one elite season? But plays in one of the strongest (on paper) midfields in afl. Never understood the deal he got In end - he’s good but not that good.

Buddy done for the year again. Swines getting exactly what they deserved out of that contract..
While we’re at it- geez Coniglio’s been shithouse this season for the Giants.. Might’ve been a bullet dodged there
Maybe Cog’s heart isn’t really in it
Would he still be a Giant if it wasn’t for Gils Mils?

Buddy done for the year again. Swines getting exactly what they deserved out of that contract..
While we’re at it- geez Coniglio’s been shithouse this season for the Giants.. Might’ve been a bullet dodged there

Why would Swans play Buddy when they're tanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back