No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet above reminded me of the picture taken after Bolton was signed.

A picture sure does tell a thousands words, eh.

View attachment 1241213
"we're proud to announce our new coach but let's be clear, he's not in charge. He can make some decisions, he's the coach, but when it comes down to it, he reports to me. Everyone does. That's just the way it is. I'm important, I am Carlton. I'm also much taller than him."

"we're proud to announce our new coach but let's be clear, he's not in charge. He can make some decisions, he's the coach, but when it comes down to it, he reports to me. Everyone does. That's just the way it is. I'm important, I am Carlton. I'm also much taller than him."
Yep, and if you've read anything from the Luke Sayers guy, he's Carlton personified.

The tweet above reminded me of the picture taken after Bolton was signed.

A picture sure does tell a thousands words, eh.

View attachment 1241213
Reminds me of a staff photo my last work place did , 4 owners front and centre and the rest of us 'employees' in the far background .

They got a marketing firm in to help promote and guide business .
The sit the owners down and show them this pic
' so in this pic you guys are basically saying that you are important, want all the attention and your employees are just there to serve you and benefit you '

Didnt go down well 😆

Breaking news at 9: Man gives same answer for the fourth time but will the ask again.
On the Carlton board one of their posters has suggested Clarkson has until midnight tonight to give his final answer!! 😂

"I've got the navy blue on, just need the little emblem here" Clarko says with a laugh, he's trolling them hard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back