No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah nah, The Angwin experience was more than enough for me....

what a waste of talent he was. The King twins agility remind me of him, except they got their heads screwed on right..

Classic Tom Browne ...

rolling.gif

"Certainly not necessarily drunk according to shop owner"

Think they got off lightly.

Reckon the club should make them sit in on the exit interviews of the staff who cannot keep their jobs next year because the fine is counted in the soft cap.

Perhaps they can also apologise to the playing group and wider club who will lose the services of said employees. Tipping they wont pay the salary of the employees out of their own pockets.

Hope they are not arrogant enough to pretend this is all a simple misunderstanding, a little bit of humility might be the only thing that saves their careers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably close to 1/3 of their yearly earnings after tax? With Stack making more with match payments.

Hefty hit to the bank account.
Well over half isnt it? Especially with everyone getting a pay cut.

Gary Lyon suggested it'd be roughly 70%

True but is it time to buy now if Tigers make him available as currency will be low.
Stuff Stack, was always an issue pre draft, so very much a disciplinary time bomb. Had not previously heard of any deficits from Coleman-Jones.
Has had injury issues and no footy for a while. If we wanted to take a possible opportunity it would be CCJ, developing ruck/forward who would
suit our list admirably.

3.30am..
Beers..
Strip club..
Kebabs..
Punch on..

Sounds like my typical Saturday night back in the 80's and 90's 😆

Times have changed for the better me thinks.

Stuff Stack, was always an issue pre draft, so very much a disciplinary time bomb. Had not previously heard of any deficits from Coleman-Jones.
Has had injury issues and no footy for a while. If we wanted to take a possible opportunity it would be CCJ, developing ruck/forward who would
suit our list admirably.
Agree with CCJ, suggested him a week ago.

Can Stack turn it around like Mitch Robinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back