No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

devalue the prestige of earning a premiership

Renouf says hi

Nobody deserved recognition more than Whitecross but I doubt even a shitty ring would of made up for missing out
Renouf played in a winning team on GF day, he fully deserved his Premiership Medal

Geez some of these Carlton players make silly mistakes under pressure. Carlton are fortunate that they have a handful of players that can clean up. But this might be a problem that holds them back.
Their best players are terrific but they do have lesser players who get very nervous in tight games

Players have started driving their head into the ground to get the dangerous tackle free. Textbook tackle on Kemp reversed because of it.
I realise I’ll be in the minority here, but I actually think it’s kemp’s knee planting into the ground that propels him forward, not a deliberate tactic from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope that dangerous tackle call is dragged through the mud over the next week. If that becomes the precedent then the game is cooked.

* I hate Carlton with an undying ever growing passion!! I honestly couldn't give a rat's toss bag if they folded , wouldn't even ask why , just absolutely despise them more than any other club. Premiership? My arse!
You speak my language.

* I hate Carlton with an undying ever growing passion!! I honestly couldn't give a rat's toss bag if they folded , wouldn't even ask why , just absolutely despise them more than any other club. Premiership? My arse!
Move on, mate. Please move on.

Only the Essenscum Druggies* are worthy of such devoted hatred.

I do recall the days when Princess Park was our home ground and Carlton treated us like 2nd class citizens
Carlton’s recruiting net had captured the likes of Stephen Kernahan, Craig Bradley, Peter Motley, Jon Dorotich and Bernie Evans....
We know how now......but that was some off seasons of recruiting.
Clubs are lucky now to pick qty 1 x A grader in an off season.
Shows how the lack of depth and quality of players is a huge problem for the game.

Dorotich was a beast......love to have that aggression in our backline now.

Carlton’s recruiting net had captured the likes of Stephen Kernahan, Craig Bradley, Peter Motley, Jon Dorotich and Bernie Evans....
We know how now......but that was some off seasons of recruiting.
Clubs are lucky now to pick qty 1 x A grader in an off season.
Shows how the lack of depth and quality of players is a huge problem for the game.

Dorotich was a beast......love to have that aggression in our backline now.
More referring to the way the club was treated than recruiting. However if you want to talk about recruiting back in those days they did sign John Platten behind our backs. Had to go to the supreme court from memory.

As the Scott brothers jostle for his signature, good bloke Tarryn Thomas is facing fresh police investigation for harassing more women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back