NSW Gladys Berejiklian in trouble. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know that she’d win Warringah anyway.

She would.

Sydney people like to cast their protest vote - think Kerry’s Phelps - then they revert straight back to self interest and vote in the next simp.

I still don’t know what Kerry’s Phelps did wrong. Although health care for refugees is a big pill to swallow for the Libs

She would.

Sydney people like to cast their protest vote - think Kerry’s Phelps - then they revert straight back to self interest and vote in the next simp.

I still don’t know what Kerry’s Phelps did wrong. Although health care for refugees is a big pill to swallow for the Libs

Maybe we’ll see but it feels more like Morrison beatup than a legitimate story.

Reckon she’s sufficiently on the nose, certainly my NSW lib mates are off the bandwagon after it has come out that she did not follow health advice (plenty of sympathy for Dr Chant) and I am not sure that Zali is unpopular.

Phelps and I hate to put it this way, did lose a lot of people with her angry lesbian vibe.

Phelps and I hate to put it this way, did lose a lot of people with her angry lesbian vibe.
I know that's you're reading of it rather than a personal view, but the militant NTTAWWTter as a pejorative seems odd when we look at the overly emotional straight men who occupy government backbenches these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF, i'm sure all leaders have cherry picked the CHO advice during covid. None would have followed it to the letter.
My expectation would be that the CHOs, as the domain experts, would provide advice on what to do purely from a health perspective. It's then the job of the Premiers and their crisis cabinets to synthesise this advice with that from other domain experts (education, economics, transport, emergency services, etc.) and come up with a course of action.

As long as that course of action continues to treat health as the primary concern and is considered workable by the CHO, I think it is fair enough to say that it is in accordance with the health advice.

I don't think 'following the health advice' means 'the CHO is running the government', and nor should it.

I don't think she was ever going to run. Just another look-over-here trick by a con artist under pressure and the lazy faux journos merely followed the lying Pied Piper.

active conversation amongst some journos emerging now about uncritically reporting the preacher mans BS ..... a welcome sign things might be changing by an emasculated msm .... lets hope it continues

Last edited:
Dear ol' Gladdy had no intention of re-entering politics. This was just another diversionary ruse by the con artist which the appalling medya fell for hook line and sinker. AGAIN

dhrtFCm.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back