List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the club does a run down with him, I’d like to hear the analytical side of the selections from his perspective.

In: Bonar, Comben, Perez, Mahony, Walker and McGuinness, Melbourne's 2020 first rounder, Essendon's 2020 second rounder, Melbourne's 2020 fourth rounder
Out: 2019 picks, 2020 second rounder, 2020 third rounder

Hit next year's draft with projected (off this year's ladder, of course subject to change) picks 2, 7, 30, 57 and 62.

#value #value #value #value #value #value #value #value #value #value

In: Bonar, Comben, Perez, Mahony, Walker and McGuinness, Melbourne's 2020 first rounder, Essendon's 2020 second rounder, Melbourne's 2020 fourth rounder

Hit next year's draft with projected (off this year's ladder, of course subject to change) picks 2, 7, 30, 57 and 62.

We won't have pick 7 next year unless its from the Dees. We'll play finals.

I like those picks we got for next year. Did well to not overplay our hand this year I thought, wasn't a world beater draft anyway, yet we've walked away with a real prospect in Bonar, a speedy ruck/forward in Comben, Perez who looks the best of our draftees, and more speed in the outside.

Whether or not this draft crop succeeds is not the be all end all. Clearly this year was a pass, but a pass with walking away with some talent and being loaded for next year where we'll hope to smash it out.

Well done North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back