List Mgmt. Glenn Luff - Has resigned as list manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, under the current club policy you would have to question whether the appointment was politically based.

It's an indictment on the women who actually deserve appointments based upon actual ability, and North will become a better place the day they scrap this farcical crap.

Women in academia are also subjected to doubts based upon gender politics, and I know some who despise the notion of gender quotas.

In my Department the top three publishers are women, and I was on the selection committee for all three. There was no gender quota, and no-one has any doubts about their appointments.
I really think you have no idea.

They (the new coaches) are lucky that some "old" toys haven't been taken away as well, as we weren't far away from losing Higgins and Goldstein.
True enough. And with the pick swaps flying around this year there’s every chance we could have ended up with a juicy set of selections. And maybe kept one or two of the guys we delisted. And while it’s a bummer to miss out on a Lachie Ash or similar this year, next year there’ll be more like him.

In my Department the top three publishers are women, and I was on the selection committee for all three. There was no gender quota, and no-one has any doubts about their appointments.
I really think you have no idea.

If you pick the best 3 people and they are women then there is no gender quota in place, and the only thing I can conclude from this is that the person making the selections could possibly be a dickhead, if they thought this somehow related to gender quotas.

I'm not anti-woman, but this may be difficult for you to comprehend.

Set to John Williams iconic Jurassic Park theme and voice over work done by Jeff Goldblum in the documentary around our meteoric rise to triple premierships – Luff… finds a way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back