News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With WB getting 28 23 back, as mentioned above, values Keath at a pick in the 40's.
I very, very highly doubt the Doggies will be putting pick 13 on the table in any way, shape or form, more likely to look at future picks or a player IMO

He won't..

Former Hawks list manager Gary Buckenara :

I don’t think Gary has factored in that neither player is a Free Agent, they’re just uncontracted, so a suitable trade has to happen.

It’s not in the best interest for anyone to send a player to the draft, but the Bulldogs have to offer a trade that reflects the contract on offer to Keath.

P13 for Keath and P28 should do it, P28 for Bruce. Bulldogs just trying to squeeze blood from a stone here

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He won't..

Former Hawks list manager Gary Buckenara :
Fairly accurate assessments imo. Although, as others have said, if we send 23 back and get 13, he is valued in the 40s, which still matches this valuation.
If WB don't want to pony up, I don't see why we should trade him. His value to them is still the same. Keath can either re-sign with the deal we presented, or go play for GCS. Time to make a stand.

Would anyone do next years Dogs first for Keath and 28?

Id obviously be pushing for their 13 but it may be a good compromise and means we get to keep pick 23 instead of 28?

Might be able to on trade Dogs first next year to get back into this years draft.

Fairly accurate assessments imo. Although, as others have said, if we send 23 back and get 13, he is valued in the 40s, which still matches this valuation.
If WB don't want to pony up, I don't see why we should trade him. His value to them is still the same. Keath can either re-sign with the deal we presented, or go play for GCS. Time to make a stand.
Pretty clearly the Doggies have their eye on a player in the draft they assess as being available to them at their 1st round pick. Forget this points thing, Dogs don't need points this year. Too much emphasis is put on points, way too much unless you're a team that needs them.

Not mentioned that I can see, but Barrett, flog that he is, said this morning that injury talk pushed back the start date, not the trade value, and any talk of it doing so was 'posturing'.

How could this trade work without their first round? I feel we are very keen to be done with Keath, and if we had to would trade him for a pack of chips.

Is it true we offered a pick 21/ 28 with Keath and they have rejected this?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not mentioned that I can see, but Barrett, flog that he is, said this morning that injury talk pushed back the start date, not the trade value, and any talk of it doing so was 'posturing'.

How could this trade work without their first round? I feel we are very keen to be done with Keath, and if we had to would trade him for a pack of chips.

Is it true we offered a pick 21/ 28 with Keath and they have rejected this?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bullies have clearly stated pick 13 is not up for trade

No they don't is Bruce even leaving he is contracted, like Brad Crouch

WE shouldnt be concerning ourselves with Bruce, our concern is Keath Pick 32 will get it done and after the bullies have publicly declared 13 is not being traded that is what it will take

It won't be pick 32 for Keath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone do next years Dogs first for Keath and 28?

Id obviously be pushing for their 13 but it may be a good compromise and means we get to keep pick 23 instead of 28?

Might be able to on trade Dogs first next year to get back into this years draft.

Yep. Gives us another first to play with if we want to get Luko. If we finish bottom 4 next year I don’t see why we should be giving that up for Luko if he hasn’t extended his contract. That becomes their bad luck. A late first is about right for a second year player who won’t have really set the league on fire at that stage.

Edit: Also might suit the dogs whose NGA will be going pick 1 anyway. They probably end up trading that out anyway. We could also give a wink, wink not to bid on him.

That's his value, why wouldn't it be, we know what the bullies have said publicly about pick 13, what are you suggesting they could do, Next years second?

Bulldogs are trying it on but, we have the whiphand here.

We send him to the draft, he gets the money he wants and Bulldogs fail to fill a need.

They don't want him in the draft.

Back