Review Good, the bad and the ugly v Demons in NT

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would they? We're only TOP OF THE LADDER, hardly worth a mention/review. :rolleyes:

Pretty happy to fly under the radar and Bounce a bloody great bomb straight through the "dam" Victorian self flagellation party. Code word "* you Victoria"

Is that like JJ has been the best KPF in the league the last 6 weeks?

Not sure what's weirder: The batshit crazy calls or the nonsensical random 6 week period?
Nah, batshit crazy calls are wanting Vickery to replace JJ. How's his VFL form lol...

I really like Otten, but he is much slower and less agile then Lever, and doesn't possess anywhere near the intercept marking ability of Lever. I'd say our best bet would be to hope for a big lift out of Kelly.
Hopefully Lever stays, but neither Otten or Kelly would be a suitable replacement.

Doedee would be the go... with or without Lever as a great reader of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Further to that, Goodwin's been reported as saying:
""I think they had a lot of midfielders stand up and replace Rory, and that's probably down to the development of the Crows.
They've got some really good midfielders and they probably beat us in that area tonight".
(http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-07-17/what-they-said-goodwin)
He didn't say "except Brad Crouch" ...

He was talking to his own midfielders through the media, who failed to cover the loss of Viney and Jones in any meaningful way beyond a burst in the third quarter.
How about the coaches votes when you said he wasn't one of the best players? You're making a habit of this

Surprise, Surprise :rolleyes: The weekend wrap on the AFL site is all about the torp, that Melbourne are missing lots and lots of midfielders and Bernie is naughty but Douglas probably made it look worse than it is and Barrett needs some new glasses perscriptions because he still thinks Bernie only got him on the shoulder so it's all okay. And that was it for the recap of our game. No mention of Lynch's performance but Danger is so, so brave.
Think they are hoping if they don't mention Adelaide we will just go away and let a good Vic team win.

How about the coaches votes when you said he wasn't one of the best players? You're making a habit of this
cTNcxP.gif

Interesting to see how important McKay is for the Crows. He still has many flaws. But the team tends to play better with his transition and handball receives. Hopefully with another pre-season he can be replaced by Menzel. But for the time being, he is the best handball receive player - Laird and Smith seem to have dropped off in that area - perhaps because they're playing more half back than McKay's wing.

Interesting to see how important McKay is for the Crows. He still has many flaws. But the team tends to play better with his transition and handball receives. Hopefully with another pre-season he can be replaced by Menzel. But for the time being, he is the best handball receive player - Laird and Smith seem to have dropped off in that area - perhaps because they're playing more half back than McKay's wing.
Replaced by Menzel in that role??
Surely you jest?

IMO it will be Gallucci that ends up playing Mackay's role, not Menzel. Gooch will be a better player overall than D-Mac in time, too

Seedsman for Mackay once his good three game run petters out. Played half a game of good footy on Saturday. Probably back to a quarter next week.
I'm not convinced Seedsman is a good replacement for Mackay.
If Mr Yoghurt plays like he did last couple of weeks, he's top 10 in the team. I hope for a renaissance. We all do.

I'm not convinced Seedsman is a good replacement for Mackay.
If Mr Yoghurt plays like he did last couple of weeks, he's top 10 in the team. I hope for a renaissance. We all do.
I'm past a renaissance. This guy has had so many chances and it has through injury of others that he has managed to play as many games as he has. I really hoped he would live up to the flashes of potential he fleetingly give us intersped with woeful decision making and disappearing for long stretches of games. Would rather put it into a guy who can kick it accurately 60m like Smith and can run and tackle the same as Mackay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back