Game Day Grand final 2017 Tigers v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

It might not be our game day but it is the Grand Final for season 2017
I'm hoping for a tight, competitive, close and exciting game and would like to see the Tigers get over the line.

In an interesting article on abc.net.au today it says

"Adelaide, Richmond to make AFL grand final history, with no players having previous experience.
For 118 years of VFL/AFL football there has been a constant thread linking each grand final to the year before.
That thread will be broken tomorrow, with not a single player of the 44 who take the field for the Crows and Tigers having played in a grand final previously.
The only other time that has happened was in the first-ever VFL grand final of 1898, where by definition no-one had previous experience.
The key here is the fact Adelaide is playing in its first grand final in 19 years, while Richmond last made the big game in 1982."

Good luck to both teams

Go Tigers!

If it can't be Magpie time might as well be Tiger time. Cmon Dusty stud it up

Got in the Members queue around 6.30, and now have good seats in the top deck. Then had to queue to get out again! Having my second brekky in the city. Great vibe all round, city teeming with Tigers and Crows. Can't make my mind up who to support. Leaning towards Crows, but my dear old Dad was a Tigers man for 80 years!

Got in the Members queue around 6.30, and now have good seats in the top deck. Then had to queue to get out again! Having my second brekky in the city. Great vibe all round, city teeming with Tigers and Crows. Can't make my mind up who to support. Leaning towards Crows, but my dear old Dad was a Tigers man for 80 years!
That's impressive VP
Have a great day:)

Can't really bring myself to support the Tigers, so I'll get on the Crows bandwagon. Really just hoping that either Eddie Betts or Dusty go nuts and have a great game. Either of them are great to watch in full flight. Good luck to Seeds. Wouldn't be unhappy to see him with a premiership medal.

I'm from W.A but would be horrible to live in Melbourne and listen to the Richmond ferrals if they win today. Finally a decent team and their arrogance knows no bounds, hope the crows smash them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And first grand final since records kept on Ins and Outs, about WW1, that No Changes to either team from their previous respective games.

Adelaide to win 48 points.

Be a lot of sad tigers late Saturday.

I'm from W.A but would be horrible to live in Melbourne and listen to the Richmond ferrals if they win today. Finally a decent team and their arrogance knows no bounds, hope the crows smash them

Was bad enough last year with the Bulldogs, will be 10x worse with Richmond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigers are up against it today. Still, we got close in 2002, and I'd say that Richmond are better than we were in 2002 and Adelaide aren't as tough as Brisbane.

Eddie to kick goal of the year, Rance to win the Norm Smith, Tigers by 11 points.

Was bad enough last year with the Bulldogs, will be 10x worse with Richmond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think so, I don't overly like the Bulldogs but don't hate them, I hate Richmond, in the same category as Carlton and Essendon

Crows for me, just too strong and more of a complete team. I just can't bring myself to support the Tigers, there's just too much malice from salty, vindictive Tiggie supporting journalists directed at the Pies over the last couple of years (not to mention the last week or so) for me to not hope for a large dose of schadenfreude to come their way.

how many non Collingwood supporters would have gone for us against the crows. stuff the tigers hope they get smashed and that Gollum kb cries bitter tears and also mick molloy
I like the Gollum comparison to KB. There are certainly similarities. I can't stand Mick Molloy but unfortunately prefer Richmond to Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back