AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Hope Melbourne win just to give me peace of mind that we would never have beaten them. That…and it’ll be sickening if the Bulldogs get another one.

I’ll be pissed off if Bulldogs win but will be able to move on a lot easier if Melbourne win.

On way up to Shack on River we play golf at Murray Bridge on the Friday, Get absolutely rat arsed on the Friday night. In the back of my mind I was thinking HTF will I make it to a 7pm Sat night GF with Port in it without killing my raging hangover by starting to drink by lunchtime? I was genuinely concerned by this. Now I don't Give a * and will probably be passed out before kick off.

What a choice. Goodwin and Lyon celebrating a flag or the club latching onto a Bulldogs flag as 'We lost to the Premiers'. I'll take the Demons, just as it's another club to then have a flag since Hinkley took over for someone(anyone) in the media to highlight and the (weak) excuse for the prelim isn't there.

I certainly won't be watching it, or really care one way or the other though. I'll just be angry on gameday that Hinkley cluster*ed a golden opportunity to be in a Grand Final 2 years running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back