Roast Handbaggers are pussys...cats. (Banter thread) Oppo supporters welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Geelong is so fat that fat people look at them an go.. oi.. look how fat they are.

Open thread where trolling an bantz are welcome
Well it is the second largest city in Victoria. Melbourne is fatter.

Still not as bad as trading FOR Gary Rohan.
Jetta won't even get out of his pyjamas for this one.
I'd trade for two Gary Rohan's if I could. If Jetta wears pyjamas he really is going to be Rohan's bitch.

The AFL have politely asked Geelong to refrain from using the bump or tackling aggressively. They don't want Goodwin back up in their office on Monday.

Caught the edit sucka

Coming back for more pain just like Geelong after the elimination final
You did us the favour of not getting smashed in a prelim final again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL have politely asked Geelong to refrain from using the bump or tackling aggressively. They don't want Goodwin back up in their office on Monday.

The AFL have also said to be on the lookout for Joel Selwood, who will be the first player to be simultaneously taken high an below the knees

Prelim 🤔

I only remember up until the semi final
I'd have erased that from my memory too. You were as soft as you were last week.

The AFL have also said to be on the lookout for Joel Selwood, who will be the first player to be simultaneously taken high an below the knees
Doubtful Melbourne bring that much effort to the contest.

I would have gone with quitting early just like your team
You're probably right because watching Gawn you'd assume skinny people can't jump either.

There’s still a discernible odour at the MCG from the little bald mercenary soiling himself during the Elimination Final last year.

Thankfully for Garyomggarylittlemaster@@!!! tonight’s stench will be masked by the general smell of the Geelong population.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back