Hart Says D Jarman missed the 1997 GF Parade after Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

AHH
love it when im right. Just had to point out to Bennyand he responded. Good on him

Haha..
Maybe it was the 98 one he missed ???
He certainly missed something over those couple of years..
My fading memory of a wonderful occasion.
Stories always get better or stretched with time..

Cheers
Ben

Sent from my iPhone

[TD valign="top"] Ben Hart
Assistant Coach

P: M: E: bhart@afc.com.au www.afc.com.au

105 West Lakes Boulevard West Lakes SA 5021
PO Box 10 West Lakes SA 5021

Toyota , Major Partner since 1991 [/TD]

Gosh to think we had a player that was pure silk in our team for several years.

Probably run the 100m in 5 minutes :drunk:, yet in his prime could easily sell candy even with today's modern players, not to mention his skill set when under immense pressure.

We were blessed back then.

Gosh to think we had a player that was pure silk in our team for several years.

Probably run the 100m in 5 minutes :drunk:, yet in his prime could easily sell candy even with today's modern players, not to mention his skill set when under immense pressure.

We were blessed back then.
And he played with Macca and Roo!

Your comment was both a like and sad. Gosh even to have one of those three today would be awesome. I loved all 3, its hard to separate which one I loved more. Roo was a serious force. Winning Showdowns outside footy park is pretty impressive.

I have faith in Roo building our next generation of midfielders, be patient.

Good excuse to put some pr0n in this thread.

There is candy being sold and my fav moment too lazy to get up.

The game after the first showdown when he and godra went mad. His most important game for us.

I was at waverly in 93 when we played hoarthorn.we got smashed in the first quarter, he run rampant. His ball Use and creativity on the wing, where he murdered Anderson..

Your comment was both a like and sad. Gosh even to have one of those three today would be awesome. I loved all 3, its hard to separate which one I loved more. Roo was a serious force. Winning Showdowns outside footy park is pretty impressive.

I have faith in Roo building our next generation of midfielders, be patient.

Roo to busy on tripleM convincing us spending the welfare handouts on pokies is good for the economy or how we must stand up to China because they took allOur Manufacturing jobs lol..

Or telling us if we don't like whats happening, go support another club.

The problem doesn't fix the problem.

It was one of the country tours with the cup, jarnan missed. Could be wrong but vaguely remember something of the sort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The story i'd heard was Jars came back to his house absolutely wasted to have a shower and a shave before the parade, but his wife refused to let him in the house. So he's standing at the front door, wobbling back and forth trying to be let in, went ass over teacups into some nearby bushes and passed out.

And Edwards and Johnson and Goody. But, the clincher.....you ready? MODRA!!!!!!!!

Yeah there was a time when they all played in the same team at the same time! Holy heck. I think we forget how lucky we really were!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back