FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody know anything about Melanie Bracewell? She's joining Glenn and Kitty along with Sam and Ed.
Never heard of her, but just did a quick google search and she's a Kiwi stand-up who seems to be pretty well-rated. Hopefully she's another good'un!

Also, I really love this show. It gets genuine belly laughs out of me at a very high frequency and I very rarely don't enjoy the show as a whole. I'm hopefully gonna be down in Melbourne in a couple of weeks time and am thinking about trying to get in the studio audience.

Never heard of her, but just did a quick google search and she's a Kiwi stand-up who seems to be pretty well-rated. Hopefully she's another good'un!

Also, I really love this show. It gets genuine belly laughs out of me at a very high frequency and I very rarely don't enjoy the show as a whole. I'm hopefully gonna be down in Melbourne in a couple of weeks time and am thinking about trying to get in the studio audience.
You need to register to be in the audience. And then they’ll let you know. It’s not first in best dressed.

Kitty has had a pretty good show to this point. I'd give Melanie Bracewell another chance to prove she's more Urzila Carlson than Rose Matafeo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back